45

After thinking, as Mirania stood up gracefully, Chera blinked and asked, “What are you going to do?”

“Alice is the person I must find. If there’s a problem, it’ll leave me no choice but to act on my own.”

With a flick of her fingers, the broom hanging on the wall quickly flew to her hand.

As she approached the window and climbed onto the broomstick, Mirania told Chera,

“I’ll go to Malandor then straight to the second continent when I get back, so you should prepare in advance.”

“What? All of a sudden?”

Chera approached the window and shouted at Mirania, who had already floated into the sky.

“Mirania!”

“We don’t have much time,” said Mirania, who swung her broom in the air.

Mirania’s expression as she flew through the wind was indifferent, but her inner thoughts were complicatedly intertwined.

‘Raising Leverianz and Grecan has been somewhat successful. Besides, they still haven’t met Alice. Even this much is a big harvest… After all, Alice is variable.’

The fate of this world, that ending scene, was clear.

When Grecan and Leverianz meet Alice and fall in love with her…

The two would be heartbroken to see their lover suffering from an incurable disease

and would eventually aim for the heart of the Great Witch, my heart the cure for their beloved woman…

‘It’s always like a third-rate popular drama.’

The problem here was the fact that if I die like that once again, I would surely return.

Wasn’t it the only way to prevent problems from happening in the first place?

‘I must meet Alice in order to cure her disease.’

Alice, her indirect foe in a way, but Mirania was determined to treat her.

Mirania calculated that if Alice’s witch disease, the cause of the problem, was cured, Grecan and Leverianz would not have a reason to attack her anymore.

She also had the idea of curing the disease. Right before Mirania enters eternal sleep, that’s when it’s the right time.

Mirania pondered on a method that could bring her to eternal sleep and cure Alice.

Suddenly, Mirania gazed down at the quiet forest.

‘Where are Grecan and Leverianz?’