Chapter 39

The Witch Castle was in turmoil when  Mirania arrived carrying the night of obedience.

Mirania watched the chattering of the witches who gathered on one wall of the broken witch castle with a frown.

‘My peaceful witch castle, which I even repaired myself…’

A useless thought fluttered through my head. Most tribes have different atmospheres depending on the head of the clan.

The Witches, headed by Mirania, were usually unrestricted and peaceful and had a calm atmosphere.

There was a clear reason why such a witch castle was often noisy these days.

“Mirania!”

Chera, who was giving repair instructions with a troubled expression in the center of the witches, found Mirania and ran to her.

“I thought you wouldn’t come back for another week, but you came early this time. I was wondering what to do.”

Chera shook her head, pressing down on her temples with her fingers.

“Who did this?”

When asked without listening to the explanation of the situation, Chera replied with a resigned look, “This time, it’s Leberianz.”

“It’s not Grecan?”

When it comes to ‘strength’, it’s Grecan rather than Leverianz, so when Mirania frowned, Chera shrugged.

“I was enjoying my time while drinking tea, but suddenly I heard a roar. When I came out in a hurry, I saw that Leberianz was throwing rocks, or was it the walls.”

“Towards Grecan?”

When Mirania asked, Chera also naturally nodded and said, “With psychokinesis.”

“Ah.”

“Grecan-dog was so annoying, even when I threw violently, he avoided it and it didn’t hit him at all.”

“Sigh.”

“We lock Leberianz up in solitary confinement. He has to pay for his mistakes. Grecan ran away in the evening because he knew he’d be imprisoned.”

Mirania lamented once again, ‘My peaceful witch castle!’

Mirania felt goosebumps watching the ruins of an elegant castle that had remained unblemished for decades.

“Okay, I’ll go.”

“I’m just stating my opinion, Mirania.”