43

Unaware of Mirania’a thoughts, Leverianz nastily swept his hair up.

“As I said, I was just trying to help Grecan because he was in a rut.”

“…”

“Because he’s a wolf, and he smelled a bit, but having Grecan was useful, so there were many friends who offered to help. It wasn’t difficult.”

Leverianz defended himself in a dignified manner, having done a favor for Grecan proving he didn’t do anything wrong.

“Didn’t you just say you’ll introduce him?”

Mirania glanced at Grecan, who growled silently, trying to control himself.

Leverianz grinned, tapping his lips with his fingers.

“Well, as a close friend, it’s kind of bad to just watch him pass through the difficulties. I was trying to help him get rid of the rut.”

“…”

As Mirania’s eyes sharpened, Leverianz said with a tone of regret, “I told her to just kiss, kiss him. It’s just that the girl was a bit aggressive, so there was a very slight problem.”

Seeing Grecan’s gallantry, I don’t think he’s lying.

It seems that there was a big difference in opinion about the scope of the ‘slight problem’.

“Whew…”

Mirania sighed as she brushed her silver hair. A thin silver thread fluttered from her back like a waterfall.

Besides Grecan and Leverianz, even though they have become an adult, nothing has changed in Mirania’s attitude since they were children.

The only difference was that as much as they grew and get into fights every time, Mirania had headaches and stomach aches.

“Livy, don’t do anything that Grecan doesn’t like.”

“All right,” answered Leverianz.

“Grecan, don’t be vindictive about this. Do I have to tell you these basic things, too?”

Grecan’s grumpy look stood out. Mirania crossed her arms and stared at him.

“Do you understand, Grecan?”

As Mirania’s sparkling golden eyes look right at him, Grecan nods his head reluctantly, as if unable to resist those eyes.

After receiving the two troublemaker’s answers, Mirania snapped her fingers to lift the barrier.

“This is why I feel tired every day,” grumbled Mirania, who was belatedly annoyed thinking of her disturbed nap time.