CHAPTER 18

‘…?’

Mirania remained silent.

Grecan frowned when Mirania had no answer. He even looks around the other witches.

As if it were a habit, Grecan felt the night of obedience tightening his throat.

Mirania seemed angry and worried about giving ridiculous orders.

Away from her chaos, Mirania kept a straight face, pretending she had never been embarrassed.

“Okay. You should be punished.”

“…”

“You know what you did wrong, right?”

Grecan frowned. As he humanized, his facial expression changed more vividly.

Mirania could guess what Grecan was thinking.

“You don’t know what you did wrong.”

“When there are guests, don’t interrupt, and you shouldn’t bite people recklessly.”

“Guest…”

Grecan’s lips were stuff as he muttered.

“It’s not a guest, I smelled something weird.”

It was a clear reason in its way. Mirania was speechless but soon spoke out.

“…That’s just the unique body odour of the bat race. Hating it is outdated. The bat family is a race that shares this continent, so you have to get along well.”

The witches, the wolves, and the bats hate each other. It’s fairly widespread racial hatred, but it needs to be changed.

Grecan frowned and looked up at Milan.

“I can’t bite?”

Mirania pondered the meaning of Grecan’s words for a moment.

Even at her words, Grecan seemed reluctant to bats.

And now there’s only one bat family member that could be found in the realm of witches.

‘Leberianz.’

Mirania shuddered at the back of her neck as she looked at Grecan again with his human form.

The fact that the next head of the wolf clan attacks the next head of the bat clan means the start of the Continental War.

‘It can’t be done in this generation.’

In order not to start a war, it must be after I have passed away, and it must be outside the realm of the witch family.

Mirania had a stern look and said, “Never.”

“…”

Grecan’s face looked dissatisfied.

If there had not been a night of obedience, it would not be strange to bite Mirania and even bite Leberianz lying in a coffin.

Mirania, ignoring Grecan’s dissatisfaction, raised the branch.

The branch with a broken center was shorter than the first one.

“Maybe you can’t understand it with words.” Mirania said.

“…”

“Turn around.”

Grecan squinted at Mirania, but he could not ignore the power of the night of obedience.