47

It seemed inevitable that Leverianz’s wings, a part of his body, performed better than her broom.

Soon after, a bleak voice tickled Mirania’s ear, almost annoying for her to hear.

“You will be bothered for the rest of your life, but what if you are already annoyed, Mirania?”

Mirania was horrified, as if she had seen a ghost right in front of her and the face of the man who came next to her.

Whispering kindly was the same as usual, but the hardened smile like a picture and the faintly audible sound of the teeth gnashing represented Leverianz’s feelings.

‘He’s going to have a fit.’

Mirania calmly assessed Leverianz’s condition and poured mana on the broom.

The broom was enhanced at the maximum speed and moved forward as if it were being pulled.

At the sight of Mirania disappearing in the blink of an eye, Leverianz gritted and chased after her.

“Do you think you can run away?”

In the sky was a flock of waterfowl flying in a triangular formation.

The wind blew next to the flock of leisurely flying waterfowl. The moment when the flock of waterfowl chirps in bewilderment.

Swoosh— Mirania passed by.

Following that, Leverianz passed with a swoop.

Whoosh!

A strong wind blew the flock of birds away.

In particular, the bodies of relatively young birds that followed at the end of the flock even turned around.

Glancing back at Leverianz, Mirania snapped her fingers. The magical wind brought the flock back to its original state.

“Twit?”

The bewildered birds began to urge their way again. As if trying not to get caught up in it, the speed of Leverianz’s wings doubled.

‘There’s no end to this.’

Mirania took measures.

‘The sky was more favorable to Leverianz. If so, then I must change the environment.’

Determined, Mirania did not hesitate and turned to the ground without delay.

Following the sudden disappearance of Mirania again, Leverianz looked down at her and frowned.