Chapter 40

‘It’s unusual that he voluntarily wants to be trained.’

Mirania glanced at Leverianz whose ears were red and flustered face with trembling lips.

“It has no other meaning. Anyway, the only outsiders in this castle are me and the wolf cub, so there should be no discrimination. As the successor of the bat clan, I have my pride.”

“… Ah, yes, that’s how it is.”

“Promise, don’t forget…”

Beneath Mirania’s hand that covered her eyes, Leverianz’s thin lips drew a smooth arc. It was blinding.

Mirania thought she should tell Chera so that this beautiful heir of the bats would not seduce the young witches.

As if for goodness’s sake, Leverianz licked his lips and said, “I will obey you.”

At that moment, Leverianz’s night of obedience shone white. Mirania could feel through her soul that the precious object was working properly.

This precious object, crafted by Malandor, played a role in binding the souls of the caster and the target, albeit weakly.

As for the red flowers related to life, I was astonished by Malandor’s ability to dare challenge the realm of God, but it’s a relief for now.

“Phew…”

In any case, it was a success. With this, I should be able to control Leverianz’s behavior to some extent for the time being.

Contrary to Mirania’s relaxed expression, Levérianz shook his head disapprovingly.

“To say such unpleasant things out of my mouth. If it wasn’t for Mirania, it wouldn’t have been possible.”

“Yes, thank you.”

Mirania who has weak stamina in the first place muttered in exhaustion. For some reason, she felt a sense of déjà vu.

Originally, every day in the witch castle was the same.

When the warm sunlight shines on the witches’ realm in the morning, the witches woke up one by one.

Some witches dine on raspberries and apples, while others climb on broomsticks and flew to the refreshing sky to start the day.

Mirania started the morning slower than most witches.

However, the morning scenery of the witch’s castle changed at some point.

At daybreak, witches who woke up one by one glanced through the training ground of the Witch Castle while doing their activities.