44

It’s a unique look that Grecan does when he acts stubbornly. Grecan wasn’t going to back down until he got an answer.

Instead of answering, Mirania stiffened and answered, “You said you wanted to have your first kiss with someone precious, but I didn’t think so?”

Grecan was dumbfounded,  “Precious person.”

“Yes.”

“Isn’t it me?”

“What?”

“A precious person to Mirania, it’s me…”

Grecan pointed to himself. When Mirania laughed at her confident appearance, it looked very meaningful.

Grecan only blinked.

Mirania spoke sourly, “Besides, it’s not even my first kiss.”

There was a crack in Grecan’s dark eyes. The sparkling eyes quickly became desolate.

“It’s not?”

It wasn’t just Grecan. Leverianz was muttering with his golden eyebrows furrowed.

Mirania frowned as she alternately looked at Grecan and Leverianz, who were making strange expressions.

‘Those gazes look unpleasant.’

“How old do you think I am?”

‘Does Mirania even know how to be frightened and thrilled with a single kiss like a girl in her teens?’

Grecan and Leverianz thought at the same time, they looked as if they lost countenance.

Still, Mirania feels flustered, so she clicked her tongue.

“Anyway, now both of you even play weird pranks. How far are you going to go, Tsk…”

Mirania then strode past the still stone-hard Grecan towards Leverianz. She sighed as she held up the shattered pieces of the Night of Obedience at the feet of the dazed Leverianz.

‘What should I say to Malandor?’

When I glanced at Leverianz, who had grown much taller than my height, was looking down at me with a strange gaze.

Seeing that face reminded me of Leverianz from my previous life, I was soaked in a new feeling.

The difference from that time was that his eyes were full of curiosity and bloodthirsty. I didn’t even want to wonder what he was thinking, I wouldn’t get anything either by asking.

Judging that the situation was settled, I rose without hesitation.

“Why don’t you clean up the forest and come out for once? I’ll check, so don’t think about messing around.”