CHAPTER 6

Perhaps it was because she had lived for nearly a thousand years, Mirania did not have clear reference about everything in the world.

The source of the witch was nature. Born in trees, the temperament of the great witch resembles nature.

They could let anything go, like a flowing river.

Only the wolves and bats, who were instinctively rejected, were among the “hate axes.”

Then Mirania also had something she hated the most.

The best or worst young leader in the history of the wolves and bats.

It was Grecan and Leberians.

[Witch, give me your heart.]

He demanded proudly with indifferent eyes. From our first meeting, Grecan spit those miserable words.

[It’s good to be able to revive a fairy that would soon die with a body that’s going to die now, with the heart of that body.]

A young wolf just over twenty years old.

For Mirania, who had lived close to a thousand years, it was a sneer-worthy opponent.

Until his mighty hand, the most ferocious wolf chief in history, penetrated my heart.

[You don’t need a heart to save your fairy. Listen to me first, for now.]

[How could I trust a witch? Don’t be silly, just give me your heart.]

As it repeated itself, I was now nervous hearing his words.

Black hair and eyes. A face with small scars here and there with frequent fights where instinct came first.

A high-stretched nose that shows off its ferocious nature. The eyes that radiated hostility were vivid even after decades.

Grecan trudging in with his overwhelming muscle packed body became Mirania’s nightmare and resentment.

“…oh no!”

Opening my eyes, I realized that I had ruined the good sleep.

The whole day I had nightmares about Grecan and Leberians, so I didn’t feel so good.

Perhaps because Grecan was nearby, the nightmare was more vivid than ever.

“Phew…”

It was then that a growl was heard in Mirania’s ears as she sighed.

Ack! Mirania turned her head and found two twinkling eyes in the darkness.

I was puzzled.

‘I’m sure I had put you outside.’

As I hurriedly glanced to the side, I saw the door was slightly open.

The situation in which Grecan was unable to dehumanize.

‘How did you open that door?’

The question was not important at this point.

Grecan lowered himself to the floor and jumped like a ferocious frog.

“Oh, my God!”

Mirania quickly took the tassels of his bondage and evaded his body.

“Bind!”

A wave of mana was shot towards Grecan.

The spell barely passed Grecan.

Grecan, who turned his body to dodge the spell, landed on the wooden bed on which Mirania was lying.