Prologue: A Couple Weeks Off

"Oh, we're so fucked." I said to Johnny.

"Not necessarily," he said and began sprinting away from the Raptors who were tailing us. There were two of them, they wanted to kill us. 

"What's the plan?" I asked over the sound of Johnny shooting at the raptors over his shoulder.

"When we turn the corner, do the thing."

"What if "the thing" doesn't work?"

"When has "the thing" not worked?"

"He's got a point." J and Creed said over the mic at the same time

"Fine! Let's do it!" I said. I hit the corner hard and activating my ground and pound.

'Stego Trooper Ground and Pound!' came up on my screen as my character smashed his giant fists into the ground which sent the two Raptor Riders flying.

"Deadeye sniper shot!" came up on the screen as Johnny activated his special ability, taking out both of the remaining enemies with a rain of bullets.

'You Win' popped up and I let out my breath. "Holy shit." I said not believing it.

"Bro," said Creed "You're one of the best players in the world, you have to believe in yourself more."

"Guess so," I said with a laugh. "Ok boys, ima hop off now."

"Enjoy your break," said J

"Ya, have some fun this week, you work way too hard bro," said Johnny

"Later (y/n)." Creed finished.

I left the call then turned my attention to stream chat. "Ok, as most of you know I'm gonna take these next few weeks off, just to get my mind in the right place. So I'll see you all in a week or two. Thanks to Johnnyplays, Creed Bomb, and J Snipez for playing with me today, and I'll see you all later. Bye guys."

I ended the stream, then I took the VOD and emailed it to my editor. With that, I was officially off the clock.

I took a long breath and was ready to enjoy my time off until the moment was ruined by my phone ringing. With a glare, I looked at who was calling and of course, it was my agent Jessie.

I ignored the call. It was my time off, he knew that he could wait.

3 DAYS LATER

"God damn it!" I yelled as Jessie's name popped up on my phone again. "Jesus Christ he will not leave me alone."

"What's wrong?" asked my mom.

"Jessie knows I'm taking time off but he keeps trying to call me about something."

"Then why don't you just answer and get him off your back"

"Because then I'm giving him what he wants, and these next weeks are my time to relax and not constantly think about making content and whatever the hell Jessie wants me to sign to get good sponsors and-" the phone rang again interrupting me.

"Just answer the phone and see what he wants" My mom laughed.

I grabbed the phone giving her an 'I can't believe this shit' look and answered.

"What is it, Jessie!" I snapped "You know it's my goddamn time off. What could possibly be so important for you to call this many times."

"All expenses paid trip to Jurassic World!" he said nonchalantly.

"Haha, very funny. What do you want Jessie?"

"I'm not joking." he said quickly "The Masrani Global Corporation wants to invite you to a new Jurassic World summer camp they're working on called Camp Cretaceous. Currently, invite-only."