ep. 1 Camp Cretaceous

Once we arrived at Isla Nublar we were transferred to a smaller, but still good-sized ship, that took us to a private dock, where a dude that looked like an ex-frat boy wearing a red shirt and cargo shorts was waiting for us.

Once the six of us were off the ship we gathered around him and he began his introduction, "Welcome to Isla Nublar campers. You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness," he paused for dramatic effect, "that is Camp Cretaceous."

Great, it's gonna be one of those camps. God, why am I such an ass hole, Jesus. I thought to myself.

"I know the trip from the mainland was rough on some, hello Ben," he said and looked over to fanny pack kid who was puking over the dock into the ocean. He gave us a thumbs up and went back to puking.

Poor kid. I thought. Seasickness is a bitch.

"Butcha made it! I'm Dave, the head counselor. You heard the correctly head honcho, big shot-"

"He's not the head counselor, is he?" I whispered to the other campers.

"Nope." said the nerd-looking kid.

"No chance," said the southern girl, shaking her head.

Our suspicions were immediately confirmed when a Jurassic World jeep rolled up to the dock and a woman stepped out.

"Ah, so sorry I'm late, welcome campers, I'm Roxie," she said and stood beside Dave. "Head counselor of Camp Cretaceous."

We all raised an eyebrow at Dave.

He chuckled nervously and said, "W-Well it's sorta a co-head counselor situation."

"Is it?" replied Roxie in a mocking way.

"I'm Spartacus," I whispered to the others getting a giggle out of pink. She quickly caught herself and put on an 'I don't care' face. She was probably still mad at me for running into her earlier.

I tuned out what Roxie and Dave were saying and started looking at the sights. Beautiful blue ocean, interesting looking jungle, pink hair girl shoving her phone in people's faces making track girl uncomfortable.

What's her deal? I thought.

I shook it off and focused on what the counselors were saying.

"Yes, Darius!" Roxie said to the Nerd looking kid "Plenty of dinosaurs. So, ready for adventure?"

"Absolutely!" said pink "But I'm gonna need that speech a little shorter and really try to lean into the majesty of this place."

We all looked at her confused. Then it hit me, She's a fucking vlogger!!!!!! I yelled in my head. I rubbed my face, for I had worked with vloggers before and it was horrible, still haunts my dreams.

"Ok, we're going now. Let's get the seven of you to camp," said Dave

Thank god.

"Um, there are six of us." said ben

"Wait, dino kid, track star, internet girl, barfy, Texas, hoodie." I was indeed wearing a hoodie. It was black with my logo, a metallic triceratops head, on it "He's right where's seven" Said Dave.

Roxie looked at her clipboard and groaned.

TIMESKIP

A helicopter touched down in front of us and a tall kid about my height (6' 1") stepped out wearing reflective shades and a pink-purple polo shirt with the collar popped.

"Greetings my dudes, Kenji is here so let the party commence," said the helicopter kid.

We did have a suspicious lack rich assholes. I thought