s.2.5 ep. 5 Yaz's Bad "Find a Helicopter and Learn to Fly it Ourselves" Plan

"Meeting time camp fam!" Sammy called from the fort to me and Brooklynn who were beginning to build the frame of our raft.

"If Kenji wants to throw me in a gyrosphere again, Ima feed him to the Mosasaur," I grumbled.

Two weeks had passed since our gyrosphere antics, and we had been focusing our work on the raft but it had been taking longer than expected to find the right materials, so Darius had called a meeting to discuss new ideas.

"That's why we have big bertha." Brooklyn reminded me.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot we grabbed that. Where'd you hide it?"

"In that bush by the river." She pointed

"Good, let's go fill 'er up."

POV: 3rd person.

"Look, I know it hasn't worked in the past, but.... What if we try the gyrosphere again?" Kenji suggested.

Yaz facepalmed, "What is wrong with you?"

"I assume you want (y/n) to test it?" Darius said

"That will not be happening!" Brooklynn announced, climbing up the ladder and into the fort. "No more gyrospheres!"

"Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Kenji asked.

"Me? I'm not doing anything." Brooklynn said with a sly smile, "(y/n) on the other hand..."

(y/n) appeared at the top of the ladder and climbed into the fort holding a massive water gun with the words 'Big Bertha' on the side. "If you put me in another gyrosphere, ima soak the crap out of you."

"Where the hell did you find that?" Kenji asked, jumping behind the couch.

"One of the many gift shops on Main Street. Now, say the words, 'no more gyrospheres' or face the consequences." (y/n) said

"Fine, fine, No more gyrospheres!" Kenji pleaded.

"That's what I thought." (y/n) said, lowering the water gun.

(y/n) turned to the other campers who all were trying to keep a straight face. Eventually even (y/n) couldn't keep it together and the campers busted out laughing.

"Ok, ok, ok," Darius said, coming down from the high of laughter. "Now that that's out of the way, any ideas?"

The group looked around at each other for a minute waiting for an idea.

"Uhhh... yeah... so, we could try my helicopter idea," Yaz suggested.

(y/n) looked around to the others who nodded in agreement. "Uhh, Kenji! Any idea where helicopters are stored?"

"Yes... if we get to Main Street." Kenji said sheepishly, "I know how to get to the choppers from there."

(y/n) sighed, "Fine. I don't really see another option. Pack your shit. First thing tomorrow we're taking a day trip to..." He pointed to Kenji.

"ACU HQ," Kenji said.

"That." (y/n) finished.

TIMESKIP

POV: (y/n)

"I still can't believe you idiots went and got a water gun to teach Kenji a lesson," Yaz said from the top of the ladder.

"Yeah, we saw the shops had all sorts of shit. If Rexy wasn't such a danger, we might've stayed there all day." I replied, trying to push a crate up the ladder. I felt the weight lessen as Yaz grabbed the end and pulled it up into the fort.