s. 3 ep. 3 Casa De Kenji

Hi. thanks for 14 and 15k. glad to see you all enjoying this series. I don't know if y'all seen this but thanks to leaked casting calls we now know there's 100% gonna be another animated Jurassic world series! We might even get a teaser by the end of this year. unfortunately, it doesn't sound like it's gonna be about the campers. it's gonna be fallowing one main character. It sounds cool tho. But I can totally see a Brooklynn or Darius Camo is this series. I hope we get to see the campers again so I can continue this story because im having so much fun writing it. anyway, you guys don't want to read my stupid opinions. Eat some waffles, tell your mom you love her, and enjoy.

We floated in the middle of the ocean. We had shut off the engine to save gas while Darius was being lowered over the side, with the tape, to fix the hole. Yaz and Sammy were holding the other end of the rope while I sat and watched with a new bag of ice on my shoulder.

"Hurry up, Darius." Kenji called from the helm, "With the engine off, we're gonna get swept out to sea or smashed on the rocks."

Darius did the best he could to patch up the hull with the tape, but it wasn't gonna last. "All right, pull me up." He shouted with a groan.

Sammy and Yaz quickly hauled him back onto the deck and I walked over.

"We gotta fix that hole or the gas will be the least of our problems," Darius reported.

"I thought having no GPS was the worst of our problems," Kenji said rounding the corner.

"Yeah, and, uh, not to add to the doom and gloom but..." Yaz started before the boat rocked, making us all stumble, "...pretty sure we're also sinking,"

"No, I think we're just low in the water, cus, you know, we have a two-ton dinosaur on the boat," I said, raising my voice at the end.

We all looked over at bumpy, whose head was being stroked by Ben, who was giving me a death glare.

"Do not listen to him." Ben whispered to Bumpy, loud enough so we could hear, "You're perfect the way you are."

"Jesus fuck." I swore, under my breath.

"Isn't there some non-dino-infested dock we can get to?" Ben asked.

"The closest one is on the other side of the island. We'll never make it." Brooklynn said, holding an incredibly convenient map that magically appeared in her pocket. Brooklynn sighed, "We're doomed and gloomed."

"I think this is the most times that phrase has ever been used in conversation," I said

"Ha! Hold up!" Kenji exclaimed, suddenly, "There is another dock not far from here. A private dock that's not on any map. The dock near the P-house!"

Everyone looked at him with a confused expression.

"I went before we left." Said Ben.

"No, not the... My dad's penthouse! There's a private pier and everything." Kenji explained

"And you're just now telling us this?" Yaz asked

"Okay, well, maybe I forgot."

"The same gyrosphere plan four times? Sure. A private dock we could've used yesterday? No, let me just forget that till it's almost too late." I said

"Well, now we gave a magic keycard to get inside so... meh."

"Meh yourself."

"That penthouse could have everything we need," Darius said

"Will have everything we need." Kenji corrected, "My dad loves boats. He's got all sorts of nautical junk."

"To the P-house!" Darius exclaimed,