s. 3 ep. 8 Escape from Isla Nublar

"Hey, uh, Kenji, mate," I said

"Uh... Y-Yeah?" He replied.

"You wanna, maybe, I don't know... Get to the fucking wheel!"

"On it." He said and scurried up the ladder.

"Brooklynn! Ima need some fireworks!"

"Yep!" She yelled back and hurried below deck.

"Sammy, Yaz, we gotta get loose!" I yelled pointing to the ropes which tied us to the dock. I hopped over the side, landed on the dock, and began pulling at the knot.

Yaz followed me and began untying the other rope.

"I'm gonna help Kenji!" Sammy yelled

I pulled at the knot as I heard the Scorpios destroying shit farther up the dock. Mine came loose and I looked up and saw a barrel flying through the air, right towards Yaz. I ran over and pushed her to the ground as the barrel crashed into the side of the boat and busted apart. I looked back and saw the Scorpios losing her shit. I quickly dived onto the second knot, hurrying to untie it.

"Thanks." Yaz groaned, standing.

"You're welcome. Now go help Brooklynn with those fireworks!" I responded.

She nodded, "What about you?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

"Ugh. Yeah, I do, but... Courageous piece of shit." She said before hopping onto the boat. "Brooklynn! Where are those fireworks!" She yelled

"Jesus, who tied these so well!" I yelled as I heard the boat's engine start-up.

I heard the Scorpius drawing closer. Another barrel flew over my head and hit the water. I perked up. I had an idea. I looked around and grabbed a sharp scrap of metal from the barrel and began cutting at the rope.

A screeching roar filled the air, rattling the boat and making me flinch.

I looked and saw the Scorpios charging. I sliced at the rope and it split.

"Kenji! Go!" I yelled.

The boat reversed and looked over at the stairs near the back of the boat. I wouldn't make it. A slithering noise caught my attention and I noticed the rope sliding away from me. I sprinted and jumped up the side of the boat hanging onto the rope. My shoulder exploded in pain from the stress but I held on. I looked over my shoulder. The Scorpios was about 50 feet from me.

"Make this shit go faster, Kenj'!" I yelled but it was too late, The Scorpios was basically on top of me now.

Nothing I could do besides take it. I turned my head, bracing for impact. I could practically feel its hot breath on my neck. Then...

*Reeeeeeeeeeeee* *Bang*

The Scorpios flinched away from the loud sound and flash of light.

"Fuck off, you overdue science fair project!" Brooklynn yelled.

I looked up. Somehow not the worst insult I've ever heard. I thought.

The Scorpios turned to bite at me once again but another firework went off.

*Bang*

*Screech*

"Stay away from us, Pennywise!" Yaz yelled

That's a little better

When the Scorpios turned to me this time I was too far out over the ocean for it to get me. It roared in frustration.