s. 2.5 ep. 4 More Gyrospheres

Hi. Sorry for it being late, I was busy. Thanks for 8k. This one's a long one. This'll be the last of the silly, lovey chapters. Ima try to go back to dark creep dream sequences again next time. Enjoy. Waffles, mother, bye.

POV: (y/n)

"No! I'm not doing it again!" I said

"Come on! It'll work this time. We just need a better ball this time." Kenji explained

"Do you know how long it took for me to get dry last time?"

"I mean..." Darius started.

"You can't be considering this, can you?" Brooklynn asked.

"It might work."

"No, it won't," I explained, rolling my eyes.

"Come on, give it a try," Kenji begged.

"What are we betting?" I asked.

"Come on, (y/n). They're not gonna give it up. Let's just go get another gyrosphere." Brooklynn said, walking to the slide.

"Ugh! Fine." I said with disdain, "Kenji, you're going to Main Street to find a towel for me if I get wet."

"Sure... Wait what?" Kenji replied.

It was morning time and Kenji had pitched another stupid idea that I would have to test. His plan was the same as two days ago except I had to walk farther to find a new gyrosphere.

"Hey, (y/n)," Yaz said before I could get down the ladder, "I could come with you to get the gyrosphere if you want."

I sighed, "Brooklynn has it covered, Yaz. And don't start arguing with me cus anymore out you two and I'm gonna explode."

"Oh, ok. You're right. I'm sorry for being so negative lately." She said, bashfully.

"(y/n)! You coming?" Brooklynn called.

Yaz glared in her direction then looked back at me.

"Sorry, I gotta run," I said and jumped down the ladder. I gave her the 'peace' sign and jogged over to Brooklynn.

"So how long is this walk?" She asked.

"About two miles that way if I remember," I said pointing down the road.

"Great. I guess we have time to talk about whatever."

"If you mention Yaz's name once, I'll throw you in the nearest body of water."

"Deal."

TIMESKIP

"I never did much gaming stuff cus, you know, I'm not very good. Not exactly my area of expertise." Brooklynn explained as we walked

"Yeah, I hate that nowadays you have to be a really good player to have success. Obviously, there are exceptions but, yeah, it's just hard. But you know once we get home, I'd be willing to teach you some stuff. Who knows maybe we can collab on a gaming video?" I suggested.

"Only if you fly down and collab in a 'Brooklynn Unboxes' video." She said with a smile.

"Oh, I would never live that down."

She laughed, "Sure you would, we'll do something fun, like... an amusement park or something."

"I was never into that kinda stuff."

"Really? Not even Disneyland?"

"Never been."

She looked at me in shock. "You live in LA! How have you never been?"