s. 5 ep. 1 Reunited

"Kenji? You... You're alive?" Mr. Kon said, dropping the tablet and running forward to embrace his son.

"Oh, what the fuck?" I said, utterly perplexed.

Kenji didn't know what to do for a moment, seemingly surprised that his dad hugged him. But, eventually, Kenji sank into the hug.

"No way," Darius said.

"Kenji's father," Brooklynn said, stunned.

"I never thought I'd see you again." Mr. Kon said, breaking the hug and examining his son.

"Me too," Kenji replied.

Sammy walked up behind Kenji. "It is so nice to meet you, uh, Mr. Kon, I'm guessing? I'd shake your hand, but, uh..." She said, chuckling awkwardly and gesturing to the BRAD-Xs.

"Of course. Have the BRADs stand down." Mr. Kon ordered Kash.

"Are you kidding me?" Kash said, angrily, but he obliged.

The BRAD's eyes turned back to white and they closed their jaws.

"Dad..." Kenji started. "What are you doing here?"

"I would love to know the same thing!" I said, still high on adrenaline.

"It's a long story." Mr. Kon replied.

"Hey, do I know you?" Kash asked, looking at Sammy.

Sammy glared back at him.

"That's some B-plot bullshit if I've ever seen it," I muttered.

"I thought you worked with Masrani." Kenji continued. "You run Mantah Corp now?"

"Yes, Kenji. A lot's changed." Kon replied. "I took over Mantah Corp after Jurassic World went down."

"So you're in charge of this island?" Darius asked.

"You're behind the dino fights?" Brooklynn asked

"You let him keep Darius prisoner?" Yaz added, pointing at Kash.

"You made these death robots?" Ben said.

"Your bullshit caused us multiple injuries," I said

"And were you aware he tried to kill me?" Mae asked.

Mr. Kon whirled on Kash. "You did what?"

"I did what had to be done," Kash said.

"You were supposed to get things up and running. Not commit murder." Kon said, threateningly walking towards him.

"He hasn't finished setting up the security system either!" I added.

Kon scowled at Kash. "Apparently, I gave you too much freedom."

"Too much freedom?" Kash asked, insulted. "You mean that you were happy to sit back while I did all the hard work. You know what? Forget this. This is my island." Kash tapped a few buttons on the tablet.

The BRAD's eyes turned red once more.

"Party time," Kash said. "Take them out."

The BRADs stomped towards us, charging their mouth cannons.

Mr. Kon looked around, unamused. "Execute override nine-one-six." He said, board.

All the BRADs turned off.

"You didn't really think I'd give you total control, did you?" Kon asked.

Kash looked around, now surrounded by lots of enemies. He took off running, pushing Mae to the ground.