CHAPTER 7

Totally unconscious, Grecan hung from Mirania’s hand, without resistance.

Mirania looked down at Grecan, lifting him up near her face.

“It’s impossible to raise him rationally.”

After observing Grecan for a few days and struggling against his tenacity, I realized something.

The set flow of this world was that Mirania loses her heart for the fairy heroine, Alice.

This world moves for its flow even when it’s broken.

If Grecan’s outburst of hostility towards Mirania was also in the context of this world, raising him in the usual way wouldn’t help.

It wouldn’t be difficult if the goal was to raise him like livestock.

However, Mirania raised and comforted Grecan, and she wanted him to give up the act of aiming at her heart.

“After all, that’s the only way…”

* * *

Night of obedience.

Just hearing those words reminds me of a secret night, but it’s the name of an object.

An object invented by a dark lunatic to deal with his slaves, and those wearing the ‘night of obedience‘ couldn’t resist the words of the caster.

Mirania came up with just the right way to deal with Grecan, but she put it aside.

The object itself was quite attractive, but the owner of that object, Malandor, has a rather difficult personality.

‘It’s not necessary right now.’

Determined to get rid of Grecan spite as she first thought, Mirania decided to starve Grecan.

“Will that work?”

At the same time, Chera, who was about to feed the familiars under the castle, heard Mirania’s plan and tilted her head in annoyance.

Mirania, who locked Grecan in a cage and banned other witches from entering her room, had fled because she was tired of hearing Grecan’s barking.

Mirania, with wrinkled brows, crossed her arms and didn’t say anything.

She looks lost in thought.

Cherra shrugged and bent one of her knees to the ground.

“Come here.”

The calm bush began to shake as she lightly tapped the dirt floor with the back of her clenched fist.

“It may not be enough, but… Still, it would be sufficient to affect the three major needs of living things. What would he do if he’s hungry and has no energy? He would have no other choice but to listen to me.”

“That’s right, but they’re stubborn? Well, even though it’s still a cub, would he kneel because he’s hungry?”

A small, black, damp nose popped out from the bushes.

Chera puts crushed walnuts on her palm and the nose shakes as it smells the nut.

Soon after, there were about ten gray rats that appeared among the bushes.

Their long body, plus the tail, the rats were about the length of wrist to elbow, they raised their front paws towards Chera.

Squeak!

Squeak, squeak!

“Let’s eat, guys.”

Chera put walnuts on their outstretched paw in a friendly voice.