Chapter 2-Itroducing Each Other

*The next day*

Zen pov-

I woke up pretty early as I saw the time at the clock it was 7:00 am, so I just decided to chill out for a moment and finally got out of bed after 15minutes of staring into space,I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before going downstairs to see if my parents are awake because they do wake up pretty early, and as I was walking downstairs u hear my mind saying 'Zen time for breakfast' as I arrive at the living room my dad greeted me, 'hi bug goodmorning' hi dad goodmorning I greeted him too, then I went to the kitchen to see my mom preparing the table for breakfast this morning we had a simple egg's and bacon with some toast also coffee for my parent's and just juice for me.

Lizzie pov-

As I hear my ninja call my name I woke up and look at the tune it was around 7:30 in the morning for a few minutes I was just dozing off, then my mom called me again finally this time I get out of bed going to my bathroom brushing my teeth also washing my face then went to the living room seeing momma, popps and my two sisters watching some TV show while eating breakfast, momma told me my breakfast was already at the kitchen table, so I got my breakfast then joined them at our unintentionally big sofa and eat with them.

Nobody's pov-

So zen decided to take a walk at the neighborhood and to see more of the new place that she recently moved to,
So she asked her mother for permission to take a walk at the neighborhood, when she finished doing that she went outside the house and just started walking, but just as she was about to go further she saw the cute girl she saw yesterday she waved and smiled again and the girl noticed her, and since they already across each other Lizzie decided to greet the girl she went to the girl and aproached her she said hi my name is Elizabeth but you can call me lizzie extending her arm out for the girl to shake the other girl then said hi my name is Eroszen but you can call zen, they shake hands and ask each other random things that they like and didn't really realize the time that they spent and it was already about 10:00am that's when lizzie said "sorry zen it was really fun being with you but I have to go back home to do some school stuff but if you do want to hang out just ring the doorbell to you're front"she smiled and got going so zen and Lizzie said there goodbye's to eachother.

Zen pov-

Finally a new friend I can't wait to have fun with her more and hangout with her, my mom suddenly called me so I went inside the house too, she said "Eros can you help me cook for lunch?" And I gladly agreed we we're making pesto for lunch and I was in charge if the noodles while my mom was incharge with cutting the chicken and making the sauce for ur it had been about 20minutes and the noodles we're finished and my mom is nice cooking the chicken,while I went to where the plates were placed so we could go to plating the pasta when it's done.
----------------------------
Time skip the chicken is now done cooking and me and my mom are now plating the pasta, then she asked me to go and call my dad, so I did u went upstairs to their room and said " dad mom is calling and it's lunch so be down there" i said "okay thanks bug for calling me" he said shortly after that he went down and went to sit with us for lunch we eat in comfortable silence.

Lizzie pov-

I met someone new finally it had been boring in the neighborhood because almost all of the friends that I have maid have moved out if their houses so I was left alone again and again but u met then I met her earlier we introduced each other better now and she said her name was Eroszen which was pretty cool, considering my name is Elizabeth little bit boring but anyways she was really nice and I like her already😁 so back to reality I have to finish some school works I had to do because I really didn't feel like doing them yesterday, but before I did that momma called me to go to the kitchen and call popps,mk and Ashley to go downstairs for lunch as it was already close, so I went upstairs and did what I was told to, for lunch today we had salmon with some veggies and juice to refresh from the heat. As we finish lunch I finally get to my room to get the school work done but I just can't get my mind of my new friend zen I can't wait to hangout with her more and have adventures with her😁.

A/N- sooo another part for today I didn't really expect to write the second part today but this idea just came on my head and just decided to write it, also it's like 2:34am in where I live but anyways I hope u enjoyed this chapter:))-xy out

922 words