Chapter 11-2 months later pt.2

Lizzie pov-

I just woke up and looked at the time it is currently 7:35 and OH boy was I excited today is my birthday 🎂 so I excitedly went to my bathroom and showered then brush my teeth I wore nothing special just my everyday shirt and shorts after I got dressed I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

My mom dad and sisters greeted me of course I thanked them but the person person was excited to see was the one and only my dooffus Zen, I know it's either a cute nickname or a cringe one but I think it's cute and we call that each other, we had waffles with eggs and bacon,

{Let's just pretend for the whole series that lizzie is not vegan nor vegetarian k?}

after that my mom said zen had something to say to me so be there at 3 she asked my mom to say that to me.

I was confused why didn't she just come over, her house is literally across mine, 🙄 anyways maybe she is just busy or something.

Well I have time to kill so why not go back to my room and do absolutely nothing:).

*time skip cause I can jk 😜 *
Time 2:40pm

After doing nothing I checked the time and it was 2:40 so I decided I'd go a little early because why not^^.

When I got there I rang the doorbell
And said

"Hiiii dooffus!!!"

I said excitedly

"Well hi to you too doofbug"

Huh? Why didn't she greet me yet did she forget it? There's no way right?

I went inside and followed her to the kitchen. Okay this time I'll make her remember it

"You forgetting something?"

I said to her hinting.

"Huh? Not that I know of🤔, am I missing something?"

I was upset but quickly hid it, I hope she didn't notice it. You know what I'm just gonna say it, who cares.

"It's my-"

I was cutted off by her quickly

"Ohhhh yeah I remember now"

She said thankfully she didn't forget it, but boy i was wrong

"My mom said to water the plants because she's at my aunt's, thanks for reminding liz😃"

Ohh so that's how you play it Huh? Okay then I'm gonna use you're game on you.

"Yeah...welcome I guess"

I said now a little coldly.

"Why did you even make me come here in the first place?"

I said with the same tone, I am now holding back my tears and it sucks like a beach ⛱ .

"Well can't I hang out with my doofbug?....well you can go to my room now I'll be there in a sec OK?

Did she just- ughhh you know what fine I'll go there.

I went up there fast and when I closed the door my walls started to break down I cried but I muffled it and just went to her bed rolled to a ball and hovered myself into her blankets, I'm sniffling now God why now really.

And I heard her foot steps so I just wished for the best and try to muffle my own sniffles but the bad luck that I have it didn't work she opened the door and sat beside me saying

"Hey little doofbug it was just supposed to be a prank,can you now sit up please so I can see you're pretty face"

She said well I almost fell for it but no

"No go away I don't want to, y-you forgot m-my b-birthday"

I don't even know why I said that ughhh did I just say go away to her in her own house like what the actual fudge.

"Hey doof I didn't forget you're birthday it was just gonna be a prank then I'll surprise you, you can look at the back balcony to look at it"

When I heard her voice it was just sad and regret she was trying not to cry.
And honestly I just wanted to hug her, so why not ask for cuddles right?

"Can we just cuddle,and I'm still angry but I just wanted to hug so deal with it"

I said while sitting up.

I made grabbing hands, can you believe that in this age I still did it for her. Well atheist I get my cuddles and that's what matters.
She hugged me tightly and we cuddle for a couple minutes in silence enjoying both of our companies, when zen broke it and said

"Hey doof"

I just hummed in response waiting for her question.

"We should go to the balcony, to see you're surprise which will be perfect because the sun is setting."

My surprise oOoOHHHhhh what could it be but first.

"Okay but can you please Cary me?"

I said and she grabbed me and carried me to the balcony and OH MY GODit was the best gift of my life it was like a little relaxing space that zen had made for us to watch the sunset and there was also like a speaker so we could listen to music. She let me down to look at it but I just jumped to her hugging her again saying this was the best gift I've ever received.

And so we cuddled there watching the sun set listening to some relaxing music when zen said.

"Ohh I know this song I love it"

And she started singing it she had a very lovely voice like snow white Cinderella and repaunzel were mixed in to one and her voice was made. It was soft calming warming and very comforting. I just looked at her while she sings the lyrics and the lyrics were in Filipino so i couldn't understand what it said but It was a very sweet song, when she finished singing I just said.

"I didn't know you had a Hella nice voice I loved it ❤"

Then she hid her face in the crook of my neck which was like the most cutest thing ever.

And after the sun had set we went downstairs to eat and she cooked my favorite turon and some hot chocolate for our drinks. Get a wife like her really
And then she pulled out an ice cream cake it was chocolate and vanilla flavored with a lot of cookies and chocolates on top of it, and then she started singing happy birthday in tagalog she told me after she sang it, it was like this

"Maligayang bati, maligayang bati, malignant malignant, malignant bati"

So then I made my wish and blowed the candle. Then we had some piece of the cake with the ruron and hot chocolate of course, and when she wasn't looking I putted some ice cream on her cheek and she putted some on mine too we giggled for some time and when we were done we placed the leftovers in the fridge so it wouldn't melt.

After that we went to the bedroom again and into the balcony to stargaze and it had been the best day of my life besides the day that we met:).

After that we got into bed and she opened her nightstar projector and then cuddled with me saying "hope you had a good day doof, sleeptight doofbug"

In that moment i was sure my stomach did a 360 flip, and I greeted her a goodnight too.

"Thank you for the best day dooffus,also goodnight"

And with that we cuddled to sleep.

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER♡

{A/N-okay guys what do we think of lizzies birthday and they're nicknames for each other are so cute like literally and also 20 plus more days till M.O.M
I don't know about you guys but it drops may 4 in where I live and I'm excited to watch it!!!, anyways saty safe guys bye:)-xy our

1317-words