Chapter 26- Cooking Show

"Let's welcome our lovely chef, Chef Eros!" As I heard my name, I made my way to the front where I had my mini kitchen made for my show. Many people applauded and shouted, "Hi, Hello everyone!-" I greeted them "As you always know guys, every week we have a new guest, and today I'm excited to announce who are we gonna cook with for today!" As I finished my sentence the cheers if people got louder.

Let me catch you up on what happened these past decades, I'm now officially a chef I have restaurants all across the world and I came back in America after many years of not being here.

I live alone now, I have my own house and apartment here in L.A, I've become a celebrity chef as they say.

That's just a preview by the way.

"Please welcome The stars if Marvels new movie Black Widow!" I announce the guests and the audience couldn't be more happier, their appearance was kept a surprise. I was excited to finally meet them too, before they came here though, there was a lot of meetings that we had done. But it all payed off and they're here now.

The star of the show came out first, Scarlett Johansson then Florence Pugh along with Rachel Weisz.

Did I forget to tell you that I'm also a huge marvel nerd? Probably yeah.

I'm like so close to shitting my pants right now, all of these beautiful and powerful women are standing beside me.

"Hi welcome to the show guys, I'm so glad to have meet you today!" I got so jolly just by them being here, "Hi to you too, thank you for letting us be here today!" Florence Pugh greeted first.

"We're very excited to cook for the audience today, and we'll take this as a fun memory to carry!" Rachel weisz came next and lastly Scarlett Johansson, she's so gorgeous.

"Yeah we're definitely gonna have a blast in here, I'm already so excited!" I smiled at them "shall we get started then ladies?" I ask them, and they answered nodding their head and clapping their hands.

"Before we start, I actually have gifts for you guys since its your first time here" I gave them their custom made aprons with their names on it.

"Oh my god, thank you so much this is so beautiful" they all said in union, I smiled at them and led them to the back of the counter so that we could finally start.

"So for today we're gonna cook something simple yet delightful, and as usual I'll be introducing you guys-" I refer to the actresses and the audiences. In my show I try to introduce as much of my beloved Filipino food, and so that they can try something new but mainly getting to see their reactions and what they have to say about the dish. "To a two course meal, Wich consists of a main dish and a dessert with a secret beverage that's for later-" I took in a breath before I introduced the names of the food that we're gonna cook for today "Were gonna cook a Filipino dish called Adobo, I know that most of the people of the USA know what this dish is. But basically it can be made with pork or chicken then you put in some soy sauce and vinegar but those two are just the main ingredients for this dish"

I look at the ladies for a brief moment and saw them looking invested in what I just said, "Next is the dessert, so do you guys want me to say it now or shall I keep it a secret first?" I question both the ladies and audiences.

"So what will the answer be, yes or no?"
I ask them a last time hearing that there are debates going on with the answers, some of them says yes but some of them says no.

"I mean like if we're gonna eat it in the end anyways why not keep it a secret?" Florence jumped in the debate and the audiences suddenly couldn't agree more, realizing that what Florence just said was right anyways.