Chapter 14 - Hawaii

《Attention here ladies!!! Sorry that I haven't been posting for a while because of modules anyways hope you guys enjoy the new chapter:)》

Time and day check- Saturday 7:00am

Nobody's pov-

Today is the first official day in Hawaii
And surprisingly Zen was up very early but doesn't want to get up because Liz was still sleeping, so zen carefully wiggled out of lizzie's cuddles to take a walk on the beach to just relax and take in the beautiful sight of the ocean.

Zen pov-

I woke up fairly early this morning which was surprising cause I normally only wake up this early if there's school or something but anyways, I woke up to see lizzie still cuddled onto me which means I have to be careful going out so i don't wake her up, lucky me I got out and went to the beach to have an early walk to clear my mind and just take in this beautiful place that we are staying in, walking towards the beach I took off my havaianas and placed them on some rock before walking in the sand, and it just calmed my whole body instantly after I stepped on it, if you didn't know yet my comfort place is always the beach or the rooftop watching the sunrise or the sunset.

I grabbed a few shells I saw along the way and dipped my feet in the water that was seemingly warm and it also was low tide  so I could see the little creatures that crawl the bare sand covering the whole place I saw little cute crabs 🦀 that was in many colors there was like a blue one and a red one, and the other one had many spots on them I also saw a shedding of a bigger crab.

----time skip----

Time went by swiftly it is now 7:30 which means I have been out here for almost half an hour so i went back to our little balcony with stairs that led up to me and lizzie's room and I didn't forget to bring the shells that I got so I could show them to lizzie later.

Once I got to our room I greeted lizzie by the bathroom who was currently brushing her teeth, I quickly put aside the shells that i got and joined lizzie in the bathroom to brush my teeth and to also wash my face.

Once we were done washing our faces we got out of room and headed to lizzie's parents room for breakfast, we had some fruits with some bread and fruit juice, after breakfast we all went to our room to get changed and get ready for today's exciting agenda, let me show you.

-the agenda list for hawaii day 1-

1. have fun in the sand building sand castles and play some sports like volleyball 🏐 or badminton 🏸.

2. go snorkling and see the beautiful corals.

3. Challenge our selves on who gets to find Nemo and dory first.

4. Go on a fishing competition family vs family on who gets the biggest fish, and the losers will have a punishment.

And finally number 5

5. Have amazing dinner and drinks while admiring the beautiful night sea then sleep for tomorrow's activities.

Oh how excited am I to do these things for today!!!

Me and lizzie got changed on our swimwear here's what we wore for today:)

This is what we wore we we're matching :)