Chapter17- Mom's Rest Day

Time check-6:35am

Nobody's pov-

The next morning came by fastly waking up zen still cuddled to Lizzie, and as it was still a little too early zen let Lizzie sleep for more.

She slowly got out of Lizzie's embrace and replaced her place with a pillow so Lizzie could continue hugging that instead.

After that zen went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to wash her face, zen went downstairs afterwards and greeted her parents who were watching some news while sipping on their coffee.

Zen pov-

The morning came by swiftly, and now I am making myself some tea to warm up my cold body with the morning breeze.

Last night was exhausting, reminding me that I still haven't finished unpacking my stuff, I'll just do it later.

For now I will just join my parents and watch TV with them while I wait for Lizzie to wake up, so that I can finish my unpacking and cook breakfast since it's mom's rest day today.

I know what you're probably thinking, "who does mom's rest day?"

It's pretty normal here in our family really, even dad has them and of course I have them too, it's like a cycle between all of us.

If it's dad's rest day me and mom will do his work at home, and if it's mom's rest day me and dad will do mom's work the same goes for my rest day.

One of my favorite days really, but for now I'll check if Lizzie's awake because it's been some time since I woke up.

As I got up to my room door, I heard soft little snores that echoed around my room.

I slowly opened it which revealed still sleeping Lizzie who i can barely see because of my blanket hovering her whole body, I still haven't opened my curtains which leaves my room Dimly lit with my stars projector still on.

I slowly made my way to the sleeping Lizzie, and caressed my hand over her cheek and called her softly.

"Lizzie bug it's time to wake up." I called her softly which she groaned in response snuggling closer to the pillow,"Liz c'mon wake up you big baby koala." I called again she slowly opened her eyes.

Which showed her beautiful mesmerizing green sparkling eyes.

I would never get tired of looking into her eyes which holds a million stars everytime I look at them.

"Good morning doof." She said with her morning voice smiling sheepishly still half a sleep with her eyes that are barely opened.

Lizzie pov-

I was awoken with a soft voice that I love so much, I greeted zen good morning which she returned.

"C'mon now since you are awake, let's make breakfast for mom since it's her rest day today." She said to me while pulling me up leading me to her bathroom to do my routine.

She patiently waited for me, after I had finished my routine she dragged me downstairs to make breakfast as she said, I greeted her parents good morning and went to zen who was already waiting for me in the kitchen.

Neighbors From StartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara