Chapter 21- 3 Wishes

{Hello everyone, it has been a while since I last updated here. It's just that school activities has been stacking up and damn it's exhausting to do, and as you can see I changed the cover of the book because I got kinda bored by it. Anyways enjoy the chapter:)}

Nobody's pov-

Zen had been thinking of what to do, to atleast make Lizzie feel more happier until the time comes. And well here's the ideas she got.

The 1st one is

Her treating Lizzie to a picnic by the nearby lake and just chill while watching the sunset.

2nd one is

Giving Lizzie 3 wishes and do whatever Lizzie says to.

3rd one is

Saying yes to everything and I mean everything that Lizzie says or tell to zen.

And finally the last one is

Making sure that Lizzie has something to remind her of their friendship, and also making sure that Lizzie gets the best of days.

-

Now the question is just, what to choose, I mean like zen can do that all in two days if she wanted to anyways so... Change of plan she's just gonna do two of these for two days starting with the 1st one and the 2nd one.

-_-

Zen's pov-

After our hearty breakfast we did just as Lizzie said and have a lazy morning, but there is just this idea that has been bothering my mind for some time now, so why not do it. Since it's perfect for today too because I heard that there is gonna be a shower of stars coming tonight, so why not watch it with my favorite person in the whole wide multiverse. Lizzie ofcourse.

So here I am and is now preparing some snacks for later, and if you are wondering where Lizzie is she's at my room asleep. I guess she gets sleepy after eating.

Preparing our food basket was easy of course

I prepared some sandwiches with Nutella with some bananas and the other one with strawberries and Nutella too. And for drinks I just prepared juice and hot choco for later in the night.

-

I got to my room to change my clothes, I opened the door to see Lizzie sleeping peacefully. I go to her and sit on my side of the bed, I carefully caress my hand over her cheek I glide my thumb over her breathtaking features on her face.

She moved slowly coming closer to me and put her head on my lap facing me, she opened her green shimmering eyes "Good afternoon Liz" I say to her as she let out a yawn Wich makes me chuckle at her cuteness.
"Good afternoon to you too" she half consciously said shuffling her hands to inter wine them with mine Wich I glady accepted.

"How was your sleep m'lady?" I ask her playing with her hair, "I slept good, but not as good when I sleep with you though" she pouted Wich made me chuckle "aww come here" I say to her bringing her to my lap and cuddling her bringing my head to the crook of her neck, sniffing her scent that made me melt. She did the same and patted my back for comfort.