Chapter 20- Breakfast

[All I can say is buckle up because maybe the next chapter of this might be hell of a roller coaster🙃 anyways enjoy the new chapter]

{Time- 8:37am}

Zen's pov-

I was woken up by hearing something ringing in the distance, I lazily grabbed my phone from the night stand. Carefully I unwrapp myself from the still sleeping Lizzie answering the phone seeing it's my mom.

"Hey lei, good morning there I just wanted to check up on the situation there. Is everything okay?" My mom asked through the phone "yes ma everything's fine, it's okay here and shouldn't you guys be asleep right now? It's like midnight there right?" I say to my mom while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes "I'm fine baby but how's everything with you and Lizzie? Did you tell her yet?" My mom asked with sadness in her voice worrying about us.

"Well ma I haven't told her yet, so right now everything between us is good, thanks for asking" I said now thinking about how the hell am I gonna say it to her.

I suddenly remembered last night's event and had the urge to tell my mom, I know that I should talk this with Lizzie first but I just can't help it.

"Uhm ma" I said while slowly making my way out of bed, "yes dear? Is there something you want to say?" My mom says worriedly afraid that something is bugging me. Well technically yes, there is something bothering me but let's just get this over with. I go to my closet to have atleast a little more privacy even if Lizzie is the only person here besides me.

"So last night something happened ma" I say to her "okay continue" mom said ushering me "uhm so I don't know how your gonna react ma but......" I took a long breath and continued "me and Lizzie uhm... We kissed" I say  little above a whisper scared for my life of how my mom will react.

"Congrats baby! I'm happy for you, I knew it since day one!" my mom said excitedly probably more excited than me, and her reaction was totally the opposite of what I was thinking.

"Wait what? Thanks for the congrats ma but what do you mean by 'i knew it since day one'?" I say half confused and relieved "well I am your mother so it's just one of the many things I notice with you, the way you look at her is just so adorable. She's very lucky to have you, and don't worry about your dad we already talked about this and we support you baby. So just have fun with Lizzie I know how it's going to be hard for the both of you and always remember that treat her like how you want to be treated okay hmm?" My mom finishes, I wipe a few tears on my face from the sweet and loving words she said "thank you ma I love you so much, I promise to treat her well. Thank you and tell dada I love him too. Thank you again ma, now go to sleep beacause you can't lose your shine" I added the last part jokingly making my mom chuckle "okay baby I'll tell dada and I love you too, I'll see you in 3 days baby" and with that we say our goodbyes to eachother.

-

After the call with my mom, I walk out of the closet to see a very sleepy lizzie sitting on the bed yawning while rubbing her eyes. It's still pretty dark in my room since I didn't open the curtains yet, but her beauty is so bright that all I can see is her.

I went to her and sat on my side of the bed, I put my phone down on the nightstand next to us.

"Good morning sleepyhead" I greet her with a chuckle "well morning to you too morning owl" she said with her voice still raspy as she just woke up going under the blankets again and cuddling me bringing me down with her. "Someone missed me" I say looking at her "hmm somebody did" she said cuddling closer to me "did I wake you up?" I questioned "actually yes, I was trying to get more warmer but I saw no presence of you next to me. So I decided to wake up even if I didn't want to but because you weren't there I thought of just finding you so I can have my log again" she said finishing "well do you want to sleep again? After all your log is here again" I let out a giggle as I said that "no I think I'm good, I just need my morning cuddles" Lizzie said looking up to me "sounds fine by me" I say looking down to meet her beautiful green orbs that holds wonders of shine in them.