Chapter 28 - An Old Friend

"Is it okay if I drive you back to your house then?"
Zen asked the blonde who looked at her a little shy as she nodded yes.
"Well I need words darling"
Lizzie was a little taken aback by the pet name.

"Y-yes" Lizzie said stuttering a bit, "okay well shall we then?" Zen asked and both of them headed towards the car.

__________

Once they entered the car awkward silence filled the air, although hints of strawberries can be sniffed inside the vehicle via zen's car freshener.

Lizzie hummed as she smelled the sweet strawberries "so.. you like strawberries huh?" Lizzie made the first move to break the ice.
"H-huh?" Zen stutterd as she looked over to Lizzie who was staring at her with her green orbs.

"Oh uhm yes I do like strawberries" zen giggled snapping out of her trance, "oh I totally forgot" zen said as she reached behind the car seat bringing in some chocolate covered strawberries "I made these earlier, and I just remembered now that I kept them in my car" zen rambled.

"So speaking of strawberries, would you like some?" Zen asked Lizzie who watched her ramble with a silly smile on her face. "Sure I would like some dessert" Lizzie took the chocolate covered strawberries and started eating them piece by piece.

"These are soo good" she dragged out as she tasted to dessert "I know right they're so simple to make but the taste is still immaculate" zen replied.

"Shall we go now?" Zen said as she started the car. Lizzie only nodded as she stuffed her mouth more strawberries.

____

ZEN

As we were driving down the road my playlist played 'Material Girl by Madonna' "Oh my God I love this song" Lizzie said getting giddy on her seat.

"I love this song too!" I said matching her energy.

"You know this reminds me of a memory from my younger days, I was with my bestest friend I n the whole world back then-" I started
"We sang to this song like it was the last day of our lives" I chuckled "I believe we had that videotaped but I just can't remember where I put the camera we used back then"

This made Lizzie to look at me, her eyes looked so beautiful having the sunset hit them just right. You can just get so lost easily in them.

'Wait what are you think about? Get a grip' I said to myself mentally and broke our eye contact.

It wemt silent for a moment, until Liz spoke up.

"You know, when I was a kid I also had this bestfriend. She's like the best ever literally-" Lizzie started "we would also do those kind of things, the best part about our friendship back then is probably how she always cooks for me" Lizzie lightly giggled while I just admired her.

"It's weird how we both have the same memory of that" she said almost a whisper.

"Yeah it is" I said and continued driving.

My mind suddenly got this idea 'what if she's the one I've been waiting for?'
'what if she's the Lizzie I once had?'

My mind threw all of these what if to me that I didn't even realize that we'd already arrived at Lizzie's place.

Let me tell you something I have a strong feeling that it is her, I have this strong feeling that this Lizzie used to be my Lizzie. The one that I had back then.

"Hey zen?" Lizzie tapped my shoulder lightly getting me out of my daze.
"Oh uhm y-yeah? Sorry just got a little distracted" I shyly said a little embarrassed.

"Thanks for the ride, I enjoyed it. It was nice meeting you zen, I hope we can hangout again sometimes the two of us yeah?" Oh my God did she just ask me out on a date? Just the two of us?

Get a grip will you zen take a deep breath.

"Oh uhm yeah sure just, just say when. I'll be there-" I sheepishly smiled "It was nice meeting you too, and you can ride me anytime" I said.

I just realized that what I said came out horribly wrong.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that but like in a way that uhm I-I can give you a ride anytime. Gosh this is so embarrassing" I rambled out while she just chuckled and giggled, that got me a little confused not gonna lie.

"It's okay zen your fine" she giggled "thanks for the offer though, I'll call you don't worry" she said then gave me a wink then she headed to the inside of her house.

Damn that got me right in my heart, she's so fucking beautiful.

(A/N)-
OH MY God I didn't realize how many months have passed by since I last updates. But like holy sheesh.
Anyways I know that it's short cause I really didn't know how to end this chapter so I'm terribly sorry for that.

But you know I still hope that you enjoyed this chapter!!

Also a reason why I haven't updated for so long is because I have a writer's block right now and it sucks I hope I get out of it soon!!

Also if you have some time check out my friends account she just started writing lextwothree this is her and she does have a story released so I hope you also support her!! Tha k you guys and love y'all take care!!!

Xy out