Chapter 8- Building the tree house

{A\N- sorry guys for the late update but here is a new one, maybe I'll post 2 parts today to make up for it:) enjoy-xy out}

(Nobody's pov-)

Today is now Friday and also 1 week break from school!!!.

You're probably wondering why we have a literal week of school free right? Welll.... Here's the story.

One of the teacher in the school made a scene and broke all of the chairs, the tables etc etc and y'know what happened next they pulled out a gun. A freakin GUN and started firing at the ceiling, and that brings us to this part.

Who knows maybe we will have more than a week break? Anyways Lizzie, zen and the other students were brought home early and told the parent's what had happened and they got a break, and of course you can imagine how excited Lizzie and Zen were.

(Lizzie pov-)

We had just arrived home and by "we" I mean me and zen we have a week break from school and that means...... *Drum roll" we finally get to build the the the TREE HOUSE yay right. But first we gotta change to some more of functional clothes ,I let go of zen so she could change in her house. And I went into mines to change I just wore shorts with a t-shirt, after that I went to the living room to get my dad because he's the one that's gonna help us bring this tree house to life.

"Pop's do u have time?" I said approaching him "yes I do have time darling, what for?" He said curiously "y'know since we have a week free from school, not to mention it can be longer than a week, how about we build the tree house now please?." I replied with the puppy eyes it gets him every time I do it :).

"Oohhh okay darling you are right correct, and since we already bought all of the things that we need. Why not get started, now get zen cause we will need more help than just the two of us." Pop's said. So I quickly go to her house and ring the doorbell.

She opened it after a few seconds I guess she was watching tv cause damn she was fast "hi liz what brings you here?" She said "so you know that we have a week break from school right?" I said to her "yeah I know that." She answered waiting for my reply "well since we have a lot of free time my dad and I decided to begin the construction of the tree house and was wondering if you could help us." I said now waiting for her reply "of course I would love to help. So are we starting now?" She answered "yeah let's go now to my house of course😁" after I finally got her we started working the tree house, it's gonna take a while to be built but it will be worth the hard work.

---------------time Skip------------

We are now about 5 hours on building the tree house, and we made some good process we are now about I would say 20% done, now we are eating some snacks that momma made us it was just sandwiches with juice although it was not that much but it still made our stomachs happy, and since it was getting dark we called it a day will continue it tomorrow. Zen also said she should go home, so I go with her to their house to sya goodnight and goodbye of course I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine too with that we said our goodbyes to eachother and went on our ways.

Also If you are wondering why we kissed each other's cheeks was because it kinda became a habit of our like we would kiss eachother's forehead for greetings ofcourse in a friendly way.

After we said our goodbyes I just went straight to bed because I didn't really feel like eating I said goodnight to my parent's and sisters I just washed my body tonight because I was exhausted building that tree house, and when my head hit the pillows I almost instantly fell asleep.

(Zen pov-)

We had just been brought home early because of what happened at school and I went home, said goodbye to Lizzie and went into my house to change into more comfortable clothes just shorts and a random t-shirt I found at my closet, after that I went downstairs to grab something to eat and sat down on the sofa to watch some TV. After about 30 minutes of watching I heard a ding on my doorbell so I opened it and saw my best friend Lizzie "hi Liz what brings you here here" I said blah blah blah. Long story short she said that since we have some off time from school why not build the tree house, and I said yes of course since I have nothing else to do anyways. We go to her house and started building it. And after about 5 hours we finally had finished a bit and we're now eating sandwiches that Lizzie's mom made with some juice we had some chat for like another 20 minutes, before I look at the clock and saw that it was already 6:37. So I said to Lizzie that I should go home now and she went with me to my house to say goodbye and goodnight she kissed my cheek and I leaned down a bit so that I can kiss hers too. It a friendly way of saying goodbye:) I waited until she got to her house, then I went into mine. Me my family had a little movie night together we watched Cinderella. Half way in the movie I started feeling sleepy so I told my parent's that I was gonna go to bed, I say goodnight to my parent's and went to my bed and got in a quick shower, I changed into my pyjamas and went to open my nightstar projector. I can never sleep without it after that I finally went to bed and sleep.

{This is what Zens room look like by the way. Sorry for not showing it in the last chapters: again you can imagine what you would like)}

 Sorry for not showing it in the last chapters: again you can imagine what you would like)}

-xy out:)

Also I didn't read this yet so soryy if there is any mistakes:)