Chapter 24- See You Later...

Nobody's pov-

The ride towards the airport, all zen could think about was how broken Lizzie's face was when they pulled away from each other's embrace. How she saw Lizzie brake into million pieces.

"Honey zen, are you alright dear?" Zen's mother asked her daughter who was currently looking out the window admiring the city lights for the last time "Huh, yeah ma I-Im fine" zen said with much lie in her voice, ofcourse her mother noticed that.

"Lei a penny for your thoughts though?" Her mother chirped in knowing there must be a hundred thoughts on her daughter's mind right now, "I don't know ma, I still can't wrap my head around how I'm literally leaving my bestest buddy in the whole wide world" zen looked at her mother with unshed tears as she said those words, zen sniffled softly as she wiped a tear that rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh come here lei" Her mother wrapped her in an embrace rubbing zen's back comfortingly while whispering sweet words to her aching daughter.

-

Zen's pov-

As my mom patted my back softly, my eyes started to fall into deep sleep.
I had many thoughts going through my mind that I couldn't just function normally, it was like something deep down me keeps telling me to go back to Lizzie and never leave her.

It's all too late now though.

(Zen's dream/Flashback)

3rd person's pov

"Look at the stars zen" Lizzie said as she admired the stars from their tree house in which they were hanging out in, "yes, they are indeed beautiful" zen said as she looked over to Lizzie who is still admiring the million stars while her eyes sparkle at them reflecting the stars bright shine.

"I know this maybe weird but, I would love to buy you a star when we get older" zen randomly said which earned a chuckle from the blonde girl.

"Your so random sometimes you know? But Im willing to wait for that star" Lizzie finally looked at zen as she said those words.

Just now that Lizzie noticed the gloom the moon gave zen's pretty eyes, a specific shimmer that's not too bright nor dark just the right light that made zen's eyes more magnificent than they usually look.

Zen looked flustered suddenly as she too noticed the look Lizzie is giving her, "Do I have dirt in my face or something Liz?" Zen asked with a light blush on her face "No silly, you just... You just look really beautiful" Lizzie replied sporting a shade of pink on her face too.

"Oh is that so, I can say the same to you" zen said looking down being too shy to look at Lizzie right now.

The room then filled with silence, both the girls extremely embarrassed to utter a single word.

Lizzie then suddenly scooted over to zen and cupped her face, "Do you wanna cuddle?" Asked Lizzie with puppy eyes breaking the ice "Yes please" zen said laying down bringing Lizzie down with her.

"Let's just stay like this for a second" zen whispered to Lizzie as she looked to her seeing that Lizzie was already looking at her.

"Yeah we should" Lizzie smiled with nod and laid her head on zen's chest as zen hummed some tunes softly as they drift off to sleep.

(End of flashback/dream)

Zen's pov-

"Leigh...Leigh wake up honey, were at the airport now" somebody whispered to my ears. Realizing that it was my mom I nodded and shaked off the sleep that I still have remains of.

Once I got out of the car I grabbed my luggage and an extra bag because you never know, and made my way inside the airport. I didn't know what to feel, it's like I'm relapsing relishing the feeling of when I first I arrived here.

"Let's go now Leigh, we're almost late to our flight so we have to hurry up" mom got me out of my daze and I followed them letting them do the rest of the work because I don't know how things work at the airport.

"Okay we have the tickets now, and everything's set we just have to get to the airplane" I nodded and let the feeling sink in that I'm really leaving today.

-

As we were about to go in the airplane I took a quick picture of the scenery that was beyond me, it looked so ethereal seeing blends of colors merge together to form a beautiful pattern of waves creating the warmest sunset I've ever seen. But it was nothing compared to the countless sunsets I've seen with Lizzie...

"I'll see you again Lizzie, no matter how much time parts us. I'll still See you later"  I whispered to myself as I took my steps to the plain and went to find my seat.

_________________________________________

(AN- well it's been a while... Uhm all I gotta say is that exciting things or shall I say it's about to go down. I'm just kidding but anyways hope you guys enjoyed reading see y'all again-xy out)