Chapter 22- 2 Days Left

2 Days Left

The blades of sunlight slowly entered the room, both zen and lizzie sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace.
Zen woke up feeling guilty and sad remembering that there are 2 days left before she leaves.

But she pushes those thoughts away, and look at the angel infront of her sleeping beautifully.

Zen carefully caresses lizzie's face, cherishing and remembering everything that hey have done together.

Zen let out a few tears fall, wich woke lizzie up.

"What's wrong doof?" the older girl said to the younger one worried, "Oh uhm there's nothing wrong" zen denied wiping her tears. "Look at me" lizzie said softly " I know there's something wrong, those tears gave it away. Don't hide them from me" the blonde said softly turning zen's head to look at her. "I- i'm sorry, It's just that there's this problem bothering me" zen said followed by another tear drop.

"Oh  honey" lizzie said bringing zen for a more tighter comforting hug that made zen burst out to tears. Seeing zen look so sad broke lizzie mentally and physically. 

"Its gonna be okay, Im here for you" lizzie whispered to the crying girl "t thank you liz" zen said with her voice trembling.

"C'mon wipe those tears away, lets make breakfast now" lizzie said wiping zen's tears away, "Okay" zen said carefully looking at lizzie, her eyes still glistening with tears.

-

Cooking breakfast was finished, now they're eating. "Why were you crying earlier zen?" lizzie couldnt help but ask the question, zen was taken  a back by the question her whole body tensed "uhm uhh why- why do you ask?" zen couldnt answer straightly "C'mon zen, I'm worried for you. You havent been that talkative much lately, I know that somethings wrong"

"w-well its nothing that serious, uh- uhm my dog died in the philippines, thats all" zen told a big lie to cover up the truth, lizzie seemed unconvinced  but let it slip because she doesnt want to push zen further. Knowing that zen will eventually tell her the truth.

-

Afternoon eventually came and both of them are at the park watching the sunset, cuddled up together while eating some snacks that they brought. Here they are enjoying the moment while they can, Zen eventually fell asleep in lizzie's embrace.

(in this part zen is dreaming)

I was walking in the house when lizzie called my name, "yes bug, do you need anything?" I went to see her in the living room, she looked at me and when i saw her face i was shocked to see her red puffy eyes with tears stains all over her cheeks.

I bolted as fast as lightning could ever go and wiped her tears away, "why are you crying chase, who did this to you?" she took a deep breath and shakingly answered my question "Y-you d-did -t-his t-to ME!" she shouted, i was surprised.

"H-huh i- idid did this?" I questioned her again, "Why didnt you tell me, i thought we would never keep secrets from eachother?" at this point i was just shaking, how did she know? "oh dont play the victim here, lets just get straight to the point." she wiped her remaining tears bitterly. "I thought you were different, but no you are just like the others. Your gonna leave me, all alone" and with that lizzie went outside to her house "I- icant beleive that i ruined what we had" i cried my heart out, i would never ever forgive myself for doing this to her.

(end of dream)

Zen bolted awake from lizzie's hug, with sweat and tears all over her face. Lizzie was surprised and alarmed with zen suddenly waking up like that, "Whats wrong zen?" she hurriedly comforted the crying girl "I im so sorry, I- ididnt mean to keep it from you" zen cried, her head hung low "huh, keep what from me zen?" the older girl was confused " I- iknow i shouldve told you this earlier. b-but i-im.." zen couldnt tell her straightly, she broke down again tears, lizzie just took zen in her embrace to try and calm down the crying girl, "shh its okay its okay, im here zen" lizzie comforted zen till she stopped crying and can talk more straightly.