Chapter 19- What Now?

{A/N- This will be only a flashback chapter, so it may be shorter than the last one:)}

|The Night Of Flashback|

|Time check- 11:45|

Zen's pov

As I got back to my house my mom called me, saying she has to tell me something. I don't have a great feeling about this, but let's just hope for the best in what's she's about to say.

"Hi sweetie" mom started, "I know that you have gotten close with Lizzie and" she hesitated to continue but did anyways "you guys have been the best of friends, and I know how much you love her. And there's something I'm gonna say to you, but first promise you won't get angry or anything?" She asked me. I'm already getting nervous by what is the something that mom's gonna say but I'll just try my best not to overthink the worst possible case scenario. "Uhmm okay, you can continue now ma" I nervously said.

"Okay, so as you know we have a business in the Philippines right love" she said with consciousness in her voice being carefull. "Yes I know that ma" I nodded my head signalling for her to continue, "uhm well me and your dada (Dad) has decided to go back in the Philippines becau-" I didn't even let her finish because first of all WHAT! And second if all does this mean of me moving out....

"What NOW!" I kind of shouted Beacause the last time I heard of us being in the USA was gonna be about like 1 to 2 years here, not only like 6MONTHS.

"Whoa there Eros, okay calm down first. Deep breaths, deep breaths" my mom kept saying because I was shooketh.

"Okay uh I know that me and your dada said that we were gonna stay here for a year or two, but we didn't expect for us to leave so early too" I just looked at her shocked and listened because I couldn't form any words at this moment.

"Your Lola (grandma) just said to us earlier on the phone that, the business was going on very well the sales have been rapidly going up and there are more investors that are taking a liking at our business and me and your dada just decided to go back to the Philippines so that we can handle it more easily. And in sorry that I didn't inform you much earlier my baby lei"

{A/N- FYI Lei us a nickname Zen's mom gave to her, It came from her last name.}

I just nodded again.

I was stunned for words, I couldn't process what my mom had just said.
Our business growing that's great but us moving back to the Philippines means only one thing.

I'll have to leave Lizzie.

But I don't want that, because even if we were together for a short amount of time it felt like I already knew her for like an eternity.

"Oh come here my baby" my mom said bringing me closer to her on the couch that we were seating in.

"I know that telling Lizzie that we will have to leave is gonna be hard for you, Lizzie is probably the closest friend you had your entire life. I understand you baby but sometime you have to let go of the someone you love hmm?" My mom said hopefully getting an answer from me.

"I know that ma but, I like her more than she knows and I don't wanna leave her. But I understand your guys decision, but I promise to her that I will find her again no matter how long time passes" I say still dazed "that's more like it" mom said more happily giving me a soft smile and a kiss on the head while so.

"I'll leave this situation on you, and I know that you can do it because you are my one and only baby girl" my mom said knowing that I'll have to say it to her before the time runs out.

"And by the way lei, me and your dada will be leaving some time at maybe 4am to head to Philippines just to sign some files and works before we leave.
And we all will be leaving in 4 days, I know it's gonna be hard baby but with that lively spirit of yours I know you can do it, I'll leave you now to pack more things okay" mom said finishing giving me one last kiss on the head before heading upstairs.

__________

I go to my bed still thinking of what had happened earlier, I opened my window that leads to a mini balcony that I like to hangout in to look at the stars.

Many thoughts go through to my mind at the same time.

But one thought in particular stays.

The one thought that I'll be leaving Lizzie, I don't how will I tell her that in just 4 days your best friends gonna be gone going to her home country.

I will just have to put on the big girl face and pretend like nothing happened earlier, and tomorrow I'll just go with my day teaching Lizzie some Tagalog.

I'll record our last moments together making sure that it will be with me for the rest of my life and promise that I will not forget any of it, either if it was recorded or not.

I got back to my bed turning on the moon light projector looking at the ceiling slowly but surely passing asleep.

______________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{A/N- I forgot to add this on the last chapter on authors note but let's just pretend that Lizzie's first kiss was not with a boy with her being in braces, and also I think the next chapter will be full of fun and maybe activities any I hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter and see you on the next:)- xy out}

992- words

Not proof read