Chapter 7- Talking Things Out

(Nobody's pov-)

Zen and Lizzie are now taking the bus to go home, and Lizzie had been quite and was not like her after what had happened. And zen had noticed it, her quietness that was slowly taking over their side, it was pure silence and zen was sick of it. Her best friend not talking, and her not telling she had a bully was the last straw and zen finally broke the silence by saying.

"Liz why didn't you tell me you had a bully?. You know that we are best friends, you know that you can talk to me, you can let everything out, you can say everything to me and I'll be here listening to you no matter what. I'll just be here okay, and I know that you're trying to cope and it's okay it's okay it's normal. So when we get home I'll bring you to my house to talk things out okay? Hmm."

And Lizzie just nodded because she knew how much zen cared for her. And she felt safe with her and Lizzie wouldn't know what to do if zen leaves her. After that zen hugged her tightly never wanting to let go.

(Lizzie pov-)

We are at the bus right now and I have just been quite the whole time surrounded by my own thoughts.

"What is zen gonna say now that she found out I had a bully?", "What if zen doesn't like me anymore?", "What if she wants to end our friendship?", "What if-" I was brought back to reality when zen had called me and I guess she couldn't handle it anymore,

"it's true she doesn't want me anymore" I said in my mind thinking that was what zen was gonna say and I was wrong. She had said the most comforting warming speech I had ever heard in my entire life of living in this world, and it made my heart melt. Every word she said and every emotion she had put in saying this, especially her soft, warming and comforting voice. And I was just in awe and was too stunned too speak. So I just nodded yes to her question and she hugged me that I gladly accepted.

---------------time Skip------------

We just got off the bus and we headed to Zens house. I insisted on going to my house first to get changed but zen just said " don't worry I have a lot of clothes that I don't wear anymore, and I'm sure that something will fit you there." While dragging me to her house. When we entered the house we we're instantly greeted by her mom "hi girls how was school was it fun?" Zen's mom said "it was mom, I'm really sorry but I gotta go to my room now see you later for dinner love ya!" Zen said while she hurriedly went upstairs with me "okay then see you love you too." Zen's mom shouted as we were both already upstairs heading to Zens room.

And when we went there zen immediately asked like a million questions"woah slow down there dooffus." I said, she calmed down and finally asked a question I understand
"When did it start, and be honest with me." She said with worry in her voice
"It started when-"

*Flashback*
(2 months before zen moved in)

It was just a normal boring day in school it was lunch time so all the students were out eating and talking. And there I was the usual lonely girl in the corner eating her lunch quietly, or so I thought. There was this boy I didn't even notice that came up to me and said " ohhh look at this lonely girl having no friends boo hoo, eating her lunch all alone how lonely:(" in a mocking tone, and proceeded to flip my lunch over to the ground "HEY" I said shouting "what are you gonna cry now and tell you're mama that you got bullied and was scared huh!?" He said shouting and as he said that I started having a panick attack but thankfully the teacher's arrived and broke the fight. And he just walked out like nothing happened, but I was just there shocked and trembling because of what had just happened. But it was okay now since the teacher's had helped me calmed down and went home early so that I can rest the teacher it was fine and it would be the best for me right now.