WELCOME- A\N

Hi there my lovely bunnies🐇

First of all thank you for giving my story a shot. I am so grateful. I promise you won't regret your choice.

Story Prologue:

Nicolas made a name for himself as a popular idol. He is a man of every girl dreams. He is famed for his charming looks and honey like voice. Isabella is a self-independent women. She works at an entertainment agency. They shared a past where both of them loved each other crazily. But Nicolas left Isabella heartbroken. Now, after five years Nico is back! He came back with pure love for Isabella when she only has hatred for him.

Can Nico bring back the love behind that hatred?

What happens when the past Nico thought he buried comes back alive haunting?

Join on this roller coaster ride of emotions to know how this cute love story will end.

English is not my first language, so please bear with my errors.

I'll try my best to improve.

This is my own story that i created myself.

I worked day and night writing this.

Please do not copy my work.

Leave all your suggestions and thoughts in the comments, i would love to read them!

Also don't forget to vote!

Now that we are done with the formalities, how about moving on to the story?

Let's go!!!!!!!