Chapter-13

Next day morning

Isabella P.O.V

I am in my kitchen preparing some hangover soup. Last night after arranging Nico on my bed I slept on the couch and now my back hurt like hell. I swear I am never sleeping on my couch again.

I raised my hands to take out the bowls from the cupboard and my cramps pumped in. 

"Ouch. It was all because of that idiot" I hissed in anger.

"And who is that idiot?".

"Ahhhhh" I jumped in fear due to the sudden voice and accidently my hand came in contact with the hot pot in which the soup was boiling.

I hissed in pain and looked behind me to find Nico with his hair messed up.

"You startled me" I spoke swinging my hand in air hoping for the pain to go away.

"Lemme see" he rushed to me taking my hand in his and examining it.

"Why are you so clumsy, Bella?" he scolded.

"Woah! First you startle me, make me jump in fear, burn my hand and now you are blaming me for all this saying i am clumsy" I complained.

He dragged me to the wash basin and placed my burned hand under running water. It burned more as soon as the cold water touched my hand, as a reflex I pulled my hand back but he held it firmly in place.

"Stay still" he warned.

After a good five minutes of keeping my hand under water, he pulled me to the living room and made me sit on the couch. He came with a ointment in his hands and applied it on my hand gently, finishing it with a bandaid. He looked worried and I saw concern in his eyes, a pure one!

After having breakfast he left to his home and I got ready for work.

In Isabella's Office

"WHAT!!!!" Ruby shouted drilling holes in my ears.

"Ahh, Ruby calm down" I spoke closing my ears with my hands.

"Wait, tell me once again" she asked.

"I met Aiden Brown yesterday and I also got his autograph" I repeated for the 10th time.

"OMG!!" she started shouting again.

"What the hell Ruby? I can hear you from first floor" Ethan hissed entering the office.

"You should cause this is big news!" she jumped in excitement.

"And what is that?" Ethan spoke arranging his table.

"Bella met Aiden Brown yesterday!" she exclaimed.

"Aiden Brown? Do you mean the celebrity Aiden Brown?" Ethan questioned.

"Yess!!"

"So? What's so special about him?" Ethan shrugged.

"Everything!!!" me and Ruby shouted in unison.

"Everything is so special about him. He is our celebrity crush" I said flexing.

"Whatever" he said rolling his eyes.

There was a knock on the door and Nico entered with James.

"Are you here to get your schedule?" I asked to which James nodded smiling.

"There is no need for that" I said.

"Why?" James asked.

"Cause I am coming with you" I said excited.