Chapter-5

Next day

Isabella P.O.V

I took a look at myself in the mirror and went out. I saw my parents standing in front of their door all ready.

"Let's go" I said and we three headed down but I didn't see him anywhere. By now shouldn't he be bragging about the things he planned for today?

"By the way, where is Nico?" I asked my mom who is walking ahead of me with my dad.

"Missed me?" a voice came from behind startling me and making me stop in my tracks. I turned to the owner of the voice and rolled my eyes at him.

"Missed my foot" I said scoffing.

"Don't lie Bella, I can see through you" he said as a matter of fact.

"Why would I even lie to you?" I said catching up with my parents who are a bit ahead.

"Then why are you looking for me?" he said questioning.

"Ah....this. I wanted to give this back to you" i said handing out the ointment he gave me yesterday. He chuckled at me.

"I don't need it. Keep it with you" he said and started walking, but then again stopped and turned back.

"Also, learn how to lie next time. Okay?" he spoke patting my head.

"I am not lying!!!" I shouted but he was far gone. Stupid Bella, can't you survive a day without making a fool out of yourself!

After having breakfast we visited the all the places which Nico planned and I have to say he did such a great job in that. All the places which we visited proved they are worth our time and energy. Each and every corner of them was breathtaking, when coming to the food the taste was out of the world. I enjoyed each and every minute, it was beautiful and fun.

As usual my legs wore out when we reached our hotel. I dipped my legs in hot water for a while to reduce the soreness and when I felt a bit better I took a shower and came out wearing my pyjamas. I plopped on my bed scrolling through the feed on my phone when there is a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door.

Nico! As expected.

"What?" I said clinging on to my door not allowing him to enter my room unlike last time.

"Wanna have a walk on the beach?" he spoke.

I hesitated for a bit but accepted as I still have some time left for bed. I just went out putting on a cardigan on my pyjamas. It was night and beach is a just a five minute walk from my hotel. So my outfit doesn't matter, at least I thought so to convince myself to avoid changing my clothes.

We walked on the sea shore for two good minutes, then we found a beach nearby and sat on it. The sound of waves crashing while the chilly breeze hitting my face with the moonlight sparkling.

"Bella" Nico spoke softly.

I just hummed taking in the air coming from the sea.

"I am going back to New York tomorrow" he said sighing.

"New York? Didn't you say you are staying with us until the end of our vacation?" I said looking at him.

I don't know why but I was a bit sad about him leaving....again. He looked at me smiling making me realise what I said.

"I mean mom told me you planned to stay with us for five days" I said correcting.

"Yes, I did. But it seems like I need to go back" he said turning to the sea.

"Oh.." nothing came out that moment. I don't know if I want him to stay or if I want him to leave.

"Bella" he called again and I just hummed looking at the waves.