Chapter-23

Isabella P.O.V

It's been a week that I talked to my dad about it and also a week of me avoiding Nico. After returning back home that day, I thought through it a lot and realised that I hated Nico just for nothing. I accused him all these years when he was a victim like me. I can't just bring myself to talk to him.

But on the other hand, Nico tried his best to talk to me. But fortunately, I had a concert to take care of and got busy with it. So, all his plans to talk to me went in vain. I am still finding confidence to face him.

I sighed in relief sitting in my chair. Finally, the concert was completed and everything went well. I stretched my body and yawned. I am so tired.

My phone dinged indicating I had a message. I took a look at my phone.

'Bitch, if you don't call me asap. You are so dead' ~ O.

The message read.

Oh my god....I am screwed!!!

I instantly called her.

O.T.P

"The hell you are thinking!!!!" she shouted through the phone.

"I thought you were on a business trip, so...." I said.

"I came back two days ago!!" she shouted again.

"Calm down, you are going to burst my eardrums" I complained.

"If you don't meet me in my restaurant in ten minutes you are so dead" she warned and cut the call.

As it's time for me to get off work, I quickly took my handbag and headed out. Fortunately, there was a taxi so I got in and told the driver the address.

I thought Olivia was on business trip, when did she return? Actually, we planned to meet up after her return but my life was a mess from the past few days, so maybe it slipped my mind. If she comes to know that I forgot about it, I am so dead!

I reached the restaurant in five minutes. After paying the driver I quickly went inside. It was fully vacant. Maybe she cleared everyone like how she does always. I searched for Olivia and saw her sitting a table far from the entrance.

"Oli!!!" I ran towards her excitedly and open my hand wide to hug her but she slapped my hand away.

"You forgot about our meet up, didn't you?" she questioned.

"What? How could I forget about it?" I replied nervously.

"Truth, Bella!" she spoke sternly.

I looked down and slowly nodded my head accepting.

"I am leaving. Don't ever think of talking to me" she spoke angrily.

She stood up from her chair and was about to leave but I caught her hand and stopped her.

"I am sorry. But I have my reasons too, Oli" I spoke lowly.

Her expressions softened seeing me like that. This trick every time works.

I did a inside dance!

"I want all the details" she said going back to her seat.

I took a seat infront of her with a table in between. I sighed and started narrating my so-called messed up life in past few days.

"As you already know that I am working in the movie starring Aiden brown as the main character" I said.

"Yes! Yes!" her face was changed to a complete new expression.

It has always been like that. Aiden brown was always a mood maker for us. We fangirled him so hard but when he did that to me I was just so mad and upset.