Chapter-4

Isabella P.O.V

And I secretly wish for those golden times to return.

*Ring Ring Ring*

A ringtone in the background broke my train of thoughts. It was my dad's ringtone. I was surprised he didn't get any calls the moment we landed. I know being a police officer is not easy and work calls you anytime but dude, he is on a freaking vacation. Can't they cut him some slack?

"Bella, finish it here and come out. I need to take this call" my dad spoke.

I nodded.

"I'll come with you" my mom tagged along.

The waiter came back with the bill. I took my card from my bag and was about to give it to him when Nico handed him his card.

"No, no take mine. Give his card back" I spoke to waiter.

He was about to return his card when Nico spoke.

"Don't mind her. Take the card and go" Nico said.

"I said no. Here take mine" I said handing out my card.

The waiter stood still staring at us blankly.

"My Bella is still the stubborn girl she used to be" Nico spoke smiling with his elbows on the table and his face in his hands.

"Aren't you going?" he raised his voice turning to waiter and the waiter ran without looking back. 

I shot a glare to Nico which he replied with a charming smile. Angry on him I got up from my seat and started walking towards ladies room.

When I was about to enter the restroom someone dashed into me. I hissed in pain and turned around to see who was it? A blonde haired-guy with shorts and a blue floral shirt stood in-front of me smirking and trust me it was a nasty smirk. I was already annoyed and him smirking at me nastily was like adding fuel to fire.

I walked towards him.

"Aren't your eyes working?" I spoke furiously.

"Of course they are working, babe" he spoke eyeing me with lust.

"Asshole" i mumbled out.

"Come on, i know you enjoyed it. Want to go and enjoy somewhere private?" he spoke with a disgusting voice ever.

"You bastard" I raised my right hand and he caught it with a tight grip.

"Badass, I like it" he spoke still holding my hand in a tight grip.

"Let me go" I said struggling which only made his grip tighten even more. It was starting to hurt.

I hissed in pain when his pinned me to the wall harshly. I closed my eyes unable to bear the pain and within seconds I felt his grip loose on my wrist. I opened my eyes only to see him lie flat on the floor with a furious Nico on top of him. Nico is punching him non-stop and the blood started to ooze out of his mouth. Terrified I said Nico to stop but he didn't listen.

"NICO STOP!!" I shouted.

Nico came back to his senses and got off from his body. The blonde guy got up and ran as fast as he can.

"Are you alright?" Nico asked walking to me.

I just nodded. He took my right wrist in his hands which now contained the red hand prints. I quickly pulled it back.

"I said I am fine. Now let's go" I said walking out of there already.

"What took you so long?" My mom enquired as soon as we reached out.