Chapter-14

Isabella P.O.V

As usual I came to my work and was checking some files Ruby gave me.

"Everything looks good, we can go on with this plan" I spoke returning the files to Ruby while she gave me a nod.

I was waiting for Nico to attend the filming site but he was late today. Why? He never missed a schedule.

Maybe he woke up late.

I started doing some work on my computer and decided to wait few more minutes.

Now, I was waiting for him from the past 30 minutes.

Something doesn't seem right! I decided to call James and he picked up after few rings.

O.T.P

"Bella, I was about to call you" he spoke.

"James, where are you?" I asked.

"Home"

"What about Nico?" I asked.

"He's at cemetery" he sounded dejected.

"What? Cemetery? Why---"

Wait, what is today's date. I looked at the calendar on my table.  27th. Shit!!!

"Bella, you there?" James called out.

"Yes"

"I was about to call you regarding this" he spoke.

"It completely slipped my mind James" I said.

"He told me to not to come with him but he needs someone. He needs you Bella" James spoke worried.

"I know James. I am going now" I cut the call and exited the office.

I got into a taxi when my phone rang. It was assistant director from filming site. Oh shit, I didn't inform them. I picked it immediately.

O.T.P

"Ms.Reed, Mr.Martin isn't here yet?" he asked.

"Mr.Smith I am sorry. Mr.Martin can't make it today. Something urgent came up. I apologize for the trouble. Let's reschedule this to another day. I am sincerely sorry and promise to make it up to you next time" I explained.

"Okay Ms.Reed. I will talk to the director" he said.

"Thankyou Mr.Smith" I said and cut the call.

"Can you go faster?" I urged the taxi driver.

How the hell did I forget it? I left out a frustrated sigh.

Today.....it's....Nico's parents death anniversary.

His parents death caused a ravage to him.

A tear slipped from my eye remembering all those painful memories.

*Flashback*

Our school ended, Nico was walking me to my house holding each other hands. When we reached my home James came running to us. He was sweating.

"Nico...Nico" he called out panting.

"James what happened? Why are you running?" Nico asked.

"Your....your parents. They had.....had a accident" he spoke between his breaths.

"What? What do you mean by accident?" Nico tensed up.

"They were in hospital" James informed.

Nico was terrified listening the news.

We got in the car to reach hospital. I kept holding his hand through the ride. He was sweating a lot. Honestly, I was scared too.

When we reached the hospital we ran to the operating room. There were many people whom I assumed to be Nico's relatives, they told us doctors are still operating inside. So we waited.