Chapter-2

Isabella P.O.V

And there he stood in the crowd protected by his bodyguards waving and smiling at his fangirls. Am I dreaming or is he really back? I kept staring at him when his black eyes met my brown ones and his eyes widened for a moment there. There were many emotions flowing in his eyes which I am unable to interpret. His gaze held mine for a minute.

"Bella?" I heard my mom's voice beside me making me turn to her.

"Are you alright? Why did you stop all of a sudden?" she asked.

"Nah mom I am good. Let's go" I said smiling.

I took one last glance at the crowd but he's gone.

After walking out of the hotel the first thing we did was to search for a restaurant as we are literally starving. We are supposed to have our lunch as soon as we arrived, but it was spoiled as I slept through the afternoon.

"Here we are" I said as we found the restaurant we are searching for 10 whole minutes.

"Finally!" my mom breathed out.

We three went in and found a empty table. After a few minutes the waiter came to take our orders. We ordered Mussels Spaghetti, Scallops and lobsters. Of course having seafood on a beach is must. After a while the food arrived and I'm not gonna lie it looked mouth-watering. We started digging in.

"I am full" I blurted out.

"We are too" my mom spoke wiping her lips with tissue.

"That was really a appetizing meal" my dad spoke whole heartedly.

I nodded agreeing. After paying we left the restaurant.

"Now that we had our food, how about shopping?" my mom spoke with a grin.

"Ah....not on vacation too. My legs will wore out" my dad complained.

"Honey, it will be fun. Now stop whining like a kid and come on" my mom spoke hooking her hand to dad's arm. I followed them smiling. We reached a shop with some beach clothes. We are about to enter when my phone rang in my bag. I took a look at the ID.

"Mom...Dad. You both go inside. I need to take this call" they nodded and headed inside.

O.T.P

"Someone forgot me?" I can see her pouting on the other side.

"How in the world can someone forget you?" I spoke smiling.

"Then why didn't you call me as soon as you reached?" the other side spoke.

"Maybe I forgot!" I spoke giggling.

"BELLA!!" she shouted and I started laughing.

"Sorry, I slept through the afternoon so I couldn't reach you. I totally miss you" I spoke.

"Of course I miss you too. I couldn't care less but you know it's my father's business and he gets all worked up when things go wrong" she spoke.

"I know. I understand. Once you are finished with the work let's go on a vacation. Okay?" I said.

"Of course. Bella, I need to go now. I'll talk to you later. Love you, bye" She spoke.

"Love you too. Bye" I said and ended the call.

Olivia. My best friend who had been with me through my ups and downs. No matter what the situation is I can really count on her. I first met her in my high school and then we took on. Her father is a big business person and Olivia manages some of his businesses but trust me she is nothing like those rich bitches who show off their money. She is a total sweetheart. She was supposed to be on this trip with me but had to deal with some of her father's business.