Chapter-28

Nicolas P.O.V

After breakfast Bella helped me clean my body with some wet towels and we started binge watching some movies. For lunch we ordered a take out. The day went in a blink and the sun already reached its nest.

Bella and I sat on the couch cuddling while our eyes were set on the TV screen.

"Nico" she called out and I hummed in response with eyes still on TV.

"What should we order for dinner?" she asked.

I shifted my eyes to her thinking about the question.

"Why don't we go out for dinner?" I suggested.

"No. You can't get caught by your fans" she denied.

"But it's already dark outside so, there is a less chance of running into them" I tried to reason.

"Please I want some fresh air" I whined.

"Okay, okay. I'll ask Olivia if her restaurant is free tonight" she grabbed her phone calling Olivia.

"Oli baby" Bella talked on the phone.

'Oli baby'? Is that what she calls Olivia?

Why she never called me 'Nico baby'?

I pouted at my thoughts.

"Is your restaurant free tonight? Like Nico and I want to go out for dinner but we are afraid that he'll run into his fans" she explained everything.

I started caressing her hair and stared at her observing her every facial expression. Her beauty is out of this world. The way her lips curved when she smiled. Her eyes shining as usual. I can stare at her all the day long.

"That's great. We will head right away!" Bella spoke with excitement and cut the call.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She told us to join them" her voice filled with joy.

"Join them?"

"Yes, Olivia and Ashton were discussing something about business in their restaurant. So, I told them to wait for us there" she explained.

What's with this reunion! I didn't sign up for this. I wanted to spend time with Bella. Alone.

"Bella, my leg hurts a bit. Can we just order a takeout?" I asked.

"Stop with those lies and get up now" Bella warned.

"Bella please" I faked a sad expression.

"It's about Ashton, isn't it?" she asked.

I looked down not knowing what to say. Ashton!

"It's not completely about him" I said lowly.

"How long are you planning on avoiding him? He has to know the truth too, Nico. He's hating you for no obvious reason...like me" her voice weakened.

I looked up to see guilt in those eyes.

"Okay, let's go" I sighed in defeat getting up from the couch which brought a smile to her face.

Bella was driving us to the restaurant and I sat beside her. She looked more beautiful with her eyes focused on the road.

"Nico" she called out, eyes still on the road.

I hummed in response staring at her.

"On the day of your accident I was with Olivia having a drink. When Ashton came to escort her as she was drunk, James called me saying you had an accident. Can you imagine how terrified Ashton was when he heard the news?" she met my eyes for a moment and again turned back to the road.