Chapter-29

Isabella P.O.V

At the moment I am getting ready for Nico's movie promotions. The thought of leaving him alone when he can't even walk properly scared me. So, I argued with Nico that he only goes when I tag along and of course he agreed.

After making sure I look okay with my outfit, I hurried out took a taxi and headed to Nico's house.

I rang the doorbell twice and Nico opened the door.

"What took you so long?" I asked entering into the house.

"If you forgot, I had to limp to the door" he said rolling his eyes.

"Why are you so grumpy early in the morning?" I asked knitting my brows.

"Why did you leave in the morning without informing me?" he glared.

"Are you angry for that?" I laughed.

"I have to get ready for the promotions and I don't have my clothes here. So, I rushed to my house" I explained.

"Then how about you move in with me?" he showed his puppy eyes.

"We are going to be late. Get ready fast" I avoided his question.

"Answer me. Will you move in with me?" he asked once again.

"We'll think about it after the event. Now go!" I shooed him away.

A blush crept through my cheeks thinking about living together in a same house with him.

It has been 30 minutes since he went inside to get ready. I was waiting for him in the living room on the sofa scrolling my phone. The news of Nico attending the promotions spread over all the internet and it stirred a massive curiosity in the people.

I kept watching the news live from the place where the press meet is going to be held, as expected there was a huge crowd formed in the conference hall.

Even though some of them were there out of concern about Nico but majority of them were there to quench their curiosity about Nico's accident. This is going to be a long day!

I sighed closing my eyes.

Instantly I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my neck from behind. I tensed for a bit but relaxed inhaling his scent.

"What are you watching?" he spoke from behind.

I tried closing the news tab on my phone but he still saw it.

"Stop worrying about it, Bella!" he grabbed my phone unwrapping his hands.

I stood up and turned around.

"Give it bac---" my words stopped midway seeing his attire.

Holy shit!

He wore a white shirt pairing it with an Ice-blue ripped Jeans. His hair was held back with hair gel probably. The casts on his hand and leg were removed so nobody will be able to guess that he had an accident until he limps.

The shirt which was attached to him like a second skin, was neatly tucked in and the sleeves were rolled up till elbows, muscles bulging out almost tearing his shirt apart and the ripped jeans added spice to his outfit. No wonder, he is a man of every girl dreams. I mean look at him, which women will be able to resist his charms? 

A string of jealousy washed over me at the thought of girls drooling over him today at the press meet.

"So, how do I look?" Nico asked.

"Super hot!" words spilled out without my knowing.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

Nico smirked at my reply.