𝟎𝟔

♕

NATE FLIPPED THROUGH THE PAGES of a book sully gave to him a while ago in awe of the information and drawings it contained.

"wow, the captain's journal. this is amazing."

"there's some crazy shit in there."

the words written in the book were all ancient.

"it's unbelievable. it totally confirms the legend." nate ran his mouth. "magellan did find tons of gold in the philippines. they hid the gold in barcelona then told the moncadas that the trip was a bust."

"well, do you have any bright ideas on how to use the keys?" sully asked.

"yeah, here the captain wrote 'the path begins in barcelona where the keys turn into pine.' and then there's a sketch of a pine tree. here." he gestured to a drawing of a tree. "so, we're looking for a tree."

"really?" sully asked sarcastically. "wow, that's your expert analysis?"

"you literally gave him the book an hour ago. you should've given it to him beforehand." you argued.

"we were a little preoccupied with something." sully argued back. "i mean i got that far on my own. i've seen the picture of the tree. where's the gold? is it under the tree? is it in the tree?"

"i don't know, could be." nate shrugged.

"look out the window." sully motioned his head to the window. "there's a lot of trees in barcelona."

you looked out the window and saw the beautiful landscape of barcelona.

when the plane landed, the first thing you did was wait outside a big building.

sully was talking about his friend named chloe frazer, about how she could easily get anything you need from barcelona and how cool she was.

speaking of chloe frazer, there she was, walking towards you. she had short hair, wore a mini red dress with a black leather jacket and black boots.

"hey, chlo!" sully greeted enthusiastically.

"who the hell are they?" chloe ignored sully's greeting. what a first impression.

"i'm nate." nate introduced himself, trying to give her a handshake, but she didn't shake his hand. "a friend of sully's."

you lowered his hand, saving him from embarrassment.