𝟐𝟏

♕

CAPTAIN HOOK WANTED TO MAKE YOU PAY for what you did to him; blinding him and making a fool out of himself in the auction house.

the henchmen that were on the second ship used grappling hooks to swing to the ship you were on and guess what, captain hook went straight for you and only you. straight for the kill.

he lunged at you and you jumped backwards, blocking his sword.

"i told you you're gonna pay for this!" he yelled through the clashing of swords. "i'll gouge your eye out and it'll be mine!"

ew, gross.

he was unstable in more ways than one.

you waited for the right moment to disarm him, keeping your distance, remembering sully's advice. you hooked your sword around his sword and wrenched it out.

"holy shit, i did it." you gasped.

his sword fell to the ground. he tried to get it back, but you held your sword against his chest, sending him a glare that would make anyone recoil. out of fear for his life, he backed up. "don't even think about it. i could kill you right here and now."

the ship tipped, coming in contact with the second ship. your sword flew out of your hand. captain hook took this as an opportunity to punch you.

he trapped you against the floor, so he could gouge your eye out properly. you thrashed around, leaving scratch marks on his arms, but he ignored the pain, intent on getting your eyeball.

nate came to your rescue. he placed his forearm on captain hook's neck and locked his other hand behind it, dragging him away from you.

captain hook moved to the side, grabbed nate's legs and slammed him on the floor to escape his chokehold.

you charged at him. he fell off the ledge, his body hitting a mountain.

good riddance, fuckin' codfish, you thought.

"don't know why, but that look suits you." you commented as you helped nate up. he was wearing a leather gun holster and holding a 16th century gun along with some gun powder.

as thanks for the comment, nate smashed his lips onto yours. you were taken by surprise, but later closed your eyes, responding to the kiss.

another henchman shot bullets from above. nate pushed you, getting you out of the way, and shot back at him.

he looks hot like this, you thought. no! not the time!