𝟐𝟎

♕

WHEN HER HENCHMEN thought your area was all clear, your tense bodies relaxed. then, you heard the sounds of indistinct chatter, sand shoveling, chains rattling and helicopters whirring.

there was so much happening outside.

"what is with you and small spaces?" sully asked nate grumpily.

"got this thing jamming up my ass." nate grunted, not paying attention to sully, instead paying attention to the thing under his ass. he reached for the thing and pulled out a bottle.

you got something jamming up your ass too, but you didn't say anything about it.

"don't even think about it." sully said as nate was eyeing the bottle.

to his knowledge, magellan's ships were around five hundred years old. the contents in the bottle had to be extremely dirty since it had been untouched for so long.

"oh, i'm thinking about it." nate took a whiff. "it's rum." he brought the bottle to his lips. his lips.

"if you drink that, i won't kiss you." you warned before he could take a sip of the vile drink.

you never ate trash or anything as such out of hunger, you stole from people to buy food, so it was also disgusting to you and one of the reasons why you had such a knack for stealing, earning the title 'pickpocket girl'

nate plugged the cork back in.

"that'll do the trick." sully chortled in amusement at nate's submission all for a kiss. young love. "by the way, where'd you two spend the night?"

"why do you wanna know?" you quirked a brow.

"i'm just curious. can't i be curious?"

"we stayed at a resort." nate said casually.

"a resort?" a resort was a cliché setting in love stories where the characters have sex at some point on one bed in one room. "wait, are you virgins?"

again with the sex talk.

"we just kissed and that's it."

"you stayed at a resort? hang on..." sully trailed. "you didn't happen to use my credit card, did you?" because i checked my pockets and it magically disappeared."

"we did." nate nodded without a care.

"why you little–" sully stopped himself. "you know what? it's fine. pay me back with the gold."

the ship creaked more and more as you felt it and yourselves being lifted up into the air.

sully opened the floor board, peeking your heads out to confirm your suspicions and as suspected, the ships were being flown out by the helicopters.

you got out of the small compartment.

"oh, jesus. she's flying the ships out?" sully's jaw hung open. "and us with them."

"what do you mean she's flying us out?"

sully bent down, shoving the gold into his backpack.

"geez, sully, c'mon. the boat's full of that stuff."

"just in case."

while sully was minding his own business, nate looked through a rack of swords on the wall. some swords were rusty, some were still in good condition. some were short, some were long.

"hey, (name), sully." at the mention of your names, you whipped your heads to nate. he was gripping onto the handle of the nicest sword there was. "you wanna go show 'em what's what?"

"that's nice. let me see it for a second."

he loosened his grip, letting sully hold it.

"yeah, nice, huh?"

"yeah, real nice."

sully left you and nate with the not as nice swords. disappointing, but not surprising.

he opened the hatch and you peeked your heads out. you couldn't see much, so you snuck out towards the rails overlooking the main deck.

half of braddock's henchmen were standing on the main deck of the ship you were on, but braddock wasn't. she was on the second ship.

"you ready for a mutiny?"

"why not?"