𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 (𝟐)

♕

IT HAD BEEN A WHOLE WEEK SINCE YOU LAST SAW THE BOY. he was a nice boy. he was nice enough to ask you if you were hurt after he bumped into you and even helped you get up.

people like him were rare these days, especially in a place called new york. there were nice people, yes, but you mostly encountered assholes. the blonde boy was the only person who was hospitable and concerned over your well-being. you felt bad for acting like a bitch towards him, but it wasn't like you were going to see him again, so you didn't need to worry about it or apologize for it. though, a part of you couldn't help but wonder how he was doing.

you buzzed your lips in boredom, playing heads and tails with a one cent coin.

"hey."

you raised your head and widened your eyes as the boy you were just wondering about was standing in front of you with his arms folded and a not so happy expression plastered on his face.

"we meet again, huh? pickpocket girl." he said bitterly.

you took a step back.

"you stole my money, didn't you?"

'shit– wait, how did he find me? could it be a coincidence or was three dollars really that important to him?' you thought.

"i don't know what you're talking about." you lied.

"i think you do." he countered.

"ha!" you laughed. "what are you gonna do? report me to the police? gonna sue a little girl for stealing three dollars from you?"

"what did you spend the money on?" he continued with his interrogation, ignoring your taunting comments.

you tried to sneak through the spaces between him, but he was persistent in getting an answer and mimicked your movements, so you couldn't escape the alleyway.

"dude, leave me alone." you grabbed his shirt and slammed him onto the wall. he may be taller than you in height and bigger than you in size, but he was still just a boy, and you would never allow yourself to be trampled over by a mere boy.

"what are you gonna do, huh?" he mocked.

your grip on his shirt tightened.

"well, well, well, if it isn't the goonies." you heard a gravely familiar and annoying voice. "i didn't know you two knew each other. searching for lost treasure together? how cute. ain't this a match made in heaven." followed by a chorus of laughter.