𝟏𝟗

♕

"DID I INTERRUPT SOMETHING?" that someone who appeared was sully, the ultimate cockblocker.

"yes." nate's puckered lips turned into a snarl.

"you've gotten closer." sully's eyes shifted to your intimate position. "about time."

"about time what?"

"about time you got together. you didn't think i didn't notice you making googoo eyes at each other 24/7? you were so painfully oblivious. here, i thought pickpocket girl was the brains."

"excuse me?" you scoffed, folding your arms.

"we never had romantic relationships with anyone before. give us a break." nate defended.

"never?" sully was concerned yet intrigued by the fact that his teammates were virgins. more so nate being a virgin despite his flirty personality.

why is he making small talk right now? you thought.

"we were busy stealing from customers, so we didn't really have time for dating." he whispered the last part. "and (name)'s protective of me."

"how is this of any importance to you, old man?" you spoke. "how did you even find this place?"

"i keep too many apps open, remember?" sully opened his phone, showing you the gps app, indicating he tracked you down. "i knew you'd figure the puzzle in sam's postcards. so, what is it?"

"does it matter? we already found the gold."

"i don't see any gold." he said as he couldn't see the gold since they were at the bottom of the barrel.

nate fished for a gold piece in the barrel and tossed a dragon-looking piece to sully. he then kicked the barrel, the gold pieces falling onto the floor, and kicked the other barrels.

"here's your gold you've been looking for."

"holy shit! you got to be kidding me!" sully beamed. he was shining as bright as the gold. "well, look at that, huh? it's almost more than we thought, plus the other ship, plus the value of the ships themselves which you can't even put a price on. we did it! we actually did it!" he was too happy to the point of trying to hug you and nate. nate pushed him away, putting you behind him like you did back at the bar when you first met sully.

"sully, we didn't do anything, okay? there is no we, there is only you because there's not a person in your life that you wouldn't betray for a piece of this. you made that real clear." nate spat.

"i thought that's what we wanted."

"no, (name) and i wanted to do this with my brother sam, not with you."

"remember the deal? we finish what sam started, we go our separate ways." you added.

sully looked genuinely hurt.

"i know. i'm sorry." he motioned his head to all the gold laying on the floor. "but look around, kids. you did this. he'd be proud of you two."

nate smiled for a brief moment only to be interrupted once again by an explosion. that's right, an explosion had occurred. the ground rumbled and the deafening sound echoed throughout the cave. your rivals must have followed you or sully.

"it's braddock." sully stated the obvious and he frantically looked around for a hiding spot. "we'd better get small or in your case smaller."

"hey." nate jabbed his index finger at him. "you're only like one inch taller than me. max."

"i think it's a little more than that, but i wasn't talking about your height, i was talking about hers." sully tilted his head towards you.

nate looked behind him. "oh, i see."

boy what the hell boy.

in an instance, nate squeezed himself through a small compartment and shortly you did the same. sully didn't move, watching you settle inside.

"i'm not going in there." 

"you could stay up here and get shot in the head or come down here for a quick cuddle. up to you." nate knocked some sense into his brain.

"no, no, let him get shot." you completely disregarded him.

this is pay back for last time, old man, you thought.

nate shrugged. "alright–"

"fine! move, lovebirds!"

as he settled in the compartment, nate adjusted the floor board, covering you three. you had to sit on nate's lap since the rest of the space left was occupied by sully. at least this time, he was unintentionally being your wingman.

you heard braddock's definitely not seductive voice giving orders to her henchmen. "find the gold. if you see sully, do not let him open that mouth of his. kill him, drake and (last name) on sight."

"aye." the scotsman.

"with pleasure." captain hook.

"becareful, gentlemen. these ships are worth a fortune on their own. you put a hole in my boats, i put a hole in you."

well, damn. shit's about to go down.

a/n:

happy late birthday, tom!! 🥳🎉