ʚ aftermath ɞ

✦⁺₊ peregrinate : to travel or wander around from place to place.

—————————————

the orange gold stretches far and wide, the colour of fire burning and tangerines. the evening hues of red and orange mixed together, creating somewhat of a coral colour upon dusk. a somewhat warm feeling to a metaphorically cold nation.

" y/n please tell me you knew the consequences of that little stunt you pulled off."

" tea ingredients? you really thought that the shogunate would believe that."

ayaka's facial expressions turned into one of a mothers when scolding a child rather than her usual graceful appearance she pulls off.

" be glad it's me lecturing you and not your elder brother."

" i'm going to sleep."

" y/n, just hear me out for one minute."

" listen, i understand that your friend was in danger but you did see what happened to him did you not? there was nothing you could do in the first place."

" you don't understand at all."

i walked away from my sister, her sharp eyes piercing into my back. an exasperated sigh of annoyance leaving her lips as she kept her calm composure.

walking down the hallway, many housekeepers fussed about while gossiping about the earlier event while dusting every little corner thoroughly even if there was no visible dust to begin with.

" lady kamisato, may i be of any assistance?"

her awfully pale face turning even paler when addressing me with my proper title.

" no i'm afraid not, but i do have an enquiry."

" please, ask away miss kamisato."

" do you happen to hear any word about...the divine punishment that took place earlier?"

" oh- yes. i've been informed the man is dead. i'm sorry miss kamisato."

" no worries. you may leave now."

the housekeeper whisked away quickly. her retreating steps echoing in the room. i couldn't help but shiver at the thought of tomo's death, he really didn't deserve it.

sadness and worry were indefinitely one of the biggest consequences of his passing but his actual death being at the top of the consequence list.

many different people were always at the kamisato estate, some of which i've never met and that's exactly how i met tomo.

the man had bumped into a short 14 year old at the time when he was really just looking for the commissioner and decided that he would take me under his wing ever since. showing me the basic ropes to travelling and exploring teyvat.

but it had been many years since that occurrence, four to be exact. however i hadn't met kazuha until not too long ago though i wasn't particularly keen about him in general.

the kamisato estate was boring as hell. tomo and his little adventures being my only escape but also my only source of entertainment.

though i just had to be bored sometimes. i knew him, he never really stayed in a place for too long. him and kazuha would journey all over teyvat, bringing me an odd souvenir every now and then. that freedom would be ever so welcome right about now.

i sighed.

entering my room, i took one final look outside the window before flopping down onto the bed. exhausted and tired i closed my eyes, all of my worries disappearing instantaneously.

───── (•̀ᴗ•́)و─────

well?
all i can say is,
i want kazuha out of hoyoverse's basement.

i lauv this book sm