ʚ eavesdropper ɞ

✦⁺₊ aeipathy - an enduring or consuming passion.

—————————————

—————————————

" so you helped her out?" she chuckled, " see, it's an easy way of earning mora."

" easy for you to say, you're a chef. not an adventurer." i huff.

i rest my head on the palm of my hands, looking at xiangling curiously as she cooked. the aroma of the currently sizzling ingredients making my mouth water.

" hmph. you make it seem easy." the navy haired girl replies.

it was currently midday, the scorching sun beaming down at liyue's citizens showing absolutely no mercy as they continue with their daily activities. today was especially hot since no clouds were present in the sky, only transparent rays of orange casting down upon us.

and here i was, sitting leisurely at wanmin restaurant, knowing very well nobody would want to hire a girl with no experience in attending a formal job. becoming a full-time adventurer was my only option, it wasn't very appealing.

" are you simply just going to sit there?"

" well i have nothing else to do."

guoba hops towards xiangling, standing not to far from where i was currently sitting.

honestly he was rather adorable, his soft orange fur making me want to squeeze and cuddle him without second thought.

but....taroumaru.

just thinking about the shiba made me feel homesick.

" guoba, light this up!"

the little bear lit up the stove. xiangling patting his head as he nuzzled further into her hand, longing further for her attention.

i observed everything around me for a moment.

before seeing a certain duo heading straight for the restaurant which caught the corner of my eye.

i met the trio along with guoba when i had first arrived. wanmin restaurant was actually the first place i had stopped at upon arrival. due to my luck i met chongyun, xingqiu and xiangling. i'm glad to call them my friends.

" firstly, i won the bet so that's why we're heading to xiangling. so you can pay for my popsicles."

the light blue haired exorcist sticks his tongue out at the male next to him who seemed utterly unbothered by the entire situation. simply and purposefully ignoring the bickering boy.