ʚ superficial plan ɞ

✦⁺₊ serene - an expanse of clear sky or calm sea.

ANOTHER MONTH PASSES BY
—————————————

this is driving me insane. he was driving me insane. the thought of him was driving me to insanity. it's been seven months and four entire days.

i let my head fall onto the table in front of me, the aching pain of it reaching me once i had committed the dumb action.

holy archons i just thought of something. maybe the head bashing helped or even had the slightest part to play in this.

what if, what if...

what if i go to liyue?!

surely i'm old enough, i'm practically an adult. however my personality says otherwise besides that i'm a vision holder. of course i can go. i'm indefinitely strong enough to beat up those pesky little monsters.

all i need is one yes. from ayato or ayaka. one of them, i don't mind. just please please please let me go to liyue.

imagine how many problems that would solve. okay i'm kidding, that was a hyperbole. imagine how it would solve the only problem on my mind.

maybe i'd be able to finally live in peace.

" y/n? are you asleep?"

i raise my head from the table to see a hallucination of ayato. his expression turned into a one full of concern as he crouched down on one knee in front of the table. his aquamarine orbs reflecting worry.

did i really summon him by just thinking about him? i think not, clearly i was imagining him being in front of me.

archons, my brain really did get every detail even the tiny mole underneath his mouth.

" y/n you can obviously go to liyue, did you even need to ask?"

i recite that line inside my head multiple times.

" ehe nice one brain, i don't think i'm going to liyue anytime soon."

i lay my head back onto the table, now imagining what it would be like if the whole kamisato estate had a vacation or a day on the beach. slowly dozing off into the depths of my imagination.

ayato was even more puzzled than before.

" y/n?"

no reply.