ʚ missing ɞ

✦⁺₊ abditory : a place which you can disappear, a hiding place.

—————————————

- THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE -

" kunikuzushi, your finally here."

" i see you go by scaramouche now and you've joined alliances with the fatui."

" where is it, where is the heart?"

" hm? oh that, yes i've got it."

" give it to me, i won't ask again."

" my, my. you're eager now."

miko hands over the 'heart'.

the heart, aka the electro archons gnosis. that was what scaramouche desired and longed for and now it was in the palm of his hands.

he left mt.yougou's shrine without saying anything more. satisfied with the outcome.

word has it a duel had gone down, one between the 8th harbinger, the shogun and the traveller. the archon obviously being victorious since she finished the sneznayan woman off, signora existed no more as only her legacy and reputation remained.

yae miko had knew about it all along, somehow.

traveller however once more entered the plane of euthymia only to discover the shogun was a puppet. her consciousness of which was trapped.

the vision hunt decree was said to be abolished. many of which who had their powers returned to them.

this would mean kaedehara kazuha was finally a free man because he was ruled as an outlaw under the vision hunt decree ; purposefully stealing a vision mid-duel.

also the civil war between the shogunate and resistance was finally put to an end as-well, all thanks to a wandering samurai, a dog and a mermaid?

specifically kazuha, gorou and sangonomiya kokomi.

that was good news. it was good news to many.

the sakoku decree was still in place but i'm sure it'll be expelled too in no time.

inazuma was cast under a spell or rather a curse before all of this happened. knowing that the traveller slightly put the region at ease was a relief.