ʚ beidou ɞ

✦⁺₊ nepenthe - something that can make you forget grief or suffering.

tw : alcohol
—————————————

recovery came by quickly, swiftly. in no time i could walk on my leg again.

i couldn't imagine what it would be like if my injury was much more severe, leading to something way more serious.

so i'm thankful for the fact that it was nothing major. because to lose the ability to walk is something related to the sort of a nightmare.

but now this meant that i could finally leave wangshuu inn, not that it was a terrible experience.

kazuha stayed by my side, which i'm truly appreciative of.

nonetheless i didn't get to say my goodbyes to some people.

" kazu where are we going?"

the wanderer was in an extremely good mood today, his face was glowing with happiness. he looked like he slept pretty well too as his eyes had seemed much brighter than usual too.

hand in hand, he was dragging me further and further away from wangshuu inn. i had to leave eventually and soon enough i have to leave liyue too.

" you'll see."

that's all he said as we trek across the wide plains of liyue.

the nation of contracts was beautiful in every aspect, it's scenery was eye-catching from the tall mountains to the regional flowers that grew here.

especially the glaze lilies. although all of the flowers here were alluring.

he didn't let go of my hand for even a second, i kept up the best i could though i still had to take it easy.

" let's take a break." kazuha smiles looking back at me and i nod, reciprocating that very same gesture back.

the inn was no longer visible, we had walked far enough now that it was nowhere in sight.

i really do miss the food.

" listen y/n, you're still not safe. we have to be on guard in case the fatui attacks once more."

" yeah, i know. i really don't understand why i'm their target although."

" that seems to be a mystery to me too." kazuha sighs, " but i'll be here to protect you."