ʚ apology ɞ

✦⁺₊ sanguine - optimistic or positive, especially in the face of a bad or difficult situation.

—————————————

" why act so jealous?" i ask out of pure curiosity.

kazuha raises an eyebrow, " jealous?"

i internally sigh knowing very well this conversation would take some time and i wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon.

besides now, there was no point in eating. thanks a lot kazuha, my food is now cold.

what a waste. now my stomach would be grumbling throughout the night and i'd have to grab a midnight snack.

oh wait! i can't. because some pathetic fatui guy with no heart whatsoever decided to shoot me in the leg and now i'm partly crippled ; unable to walk for a couple of days.

" yes jealous. why else would you kiss me for, huh?"

the wanderer was sitting not too far away from me since he supposed i needed the space after pulling such a sudden stunt, he happened to be right.

" why do you assume that is the only reason behind my actions? what if it wasn't out of jealousy?"

i scoff, " yeah as if, you've already made it very clear that you don't feel anything like that for me."

kazuha stays silent, a semi-frustrated look upon his face.

" what if i've changed my mind?" kazuha enquires.

" why did you change your mind?"

" you're being difficult. i'll come back later. we can talk about this tomorrow." the samurai says, standing up.

i was acting difficult? me? of course i'm the one who's making the situation worse, maybe he shouldn't have kissed me in the first place.

the audacious move to say that i was being difficult was rather rich coming from someone who wasn't even acting like himself, getting all jealous over a guy who either of us barely knew.

acting out of character there.

" you're acting like a completely different person, what's with you."

kazuha audibly sighs, " i'm not in mood to talk right now, please excuse me."

there he goes, not wanting to speak out loud about whatever that's bothering him.