ʚ tricked ɞ

✦⁺₊ elysian : beautiful or creative. divinely inspired, peaceful and perfect in one's state of mind.

—————————————

—————————————

it had been a long night yesterday however i was back home in my bed.

my hand still hurt terribly.

last night, kazuha did manage to take me to this strange person. correction, he managed to carry me all the way there since i turned into a toddler throwing quite a tantrum about my bleeding hand saying i couldn't walk because it'll only bleed more. i don't know what i was thinking.

no tears were shed, that was a positive.

this person was none other than yoimiya. a bright, optimistic woman who i had met not too long ago when taking a walk in the city with ayaka.

she reassured both me and the wandering samurai that she would keep this instance as a secret and wouldn't dare speak of it to anybody other than us.

i had faith in her as she knew kazuha was an outlaw but yet the tenryou commission hasn't got a hold of him, convincing me she wouldn't randomly tell on us.

the naganohara fireworks specialist was no professional doctor but knew the basics of how to stop the constant bleeding of my wound and had tonnes of bandages in stock due to entertaining the local village's children when she had the time and when they would accidentally sustain injuries when playing recklessly.

kazuha dropped me off at home, sneaking me back into my room before departing too. neither of us spoke on the way back due to the lack of exhaustion and energy.

he also carried me all the way back.

it was an eventful day, one i wouldn't dream of reliving since it was more of a nightmare.

i hurry down to the kitchen/dining room as it was morning and ayaka was probably waiting for my arrival. besides, i just wanted to be certain that she didn't catch me sneaking out or ayato or anybody as a matter of fact.

were the pillows stuffed under the duvet efficient enough, i wonder. it was kazuha's idea after all.

i make it to the brightly lit up dining room, ayaka drinking a cup of tea as of when i had showed up.

" good morning ayaka."

" morning y/n, how'd you sleep?"

going smoothly so far. she doesn't seem to be aware of my sudden disappearance last night, let's keep it that way.

" i slept decently, you?"